698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
scry Avatar
one day i'll make a board in the gallery to dump stuff, if i do more edits. since zzz is consuming me i made, prolly unrealistic? i don't code, site mockups (one two). i give up on the second one because i can't remember the user buttons. 

Omgosh I was admiring ZZZ menu pages and thought they'd make a super cute skin for something. I think you're doing a great job!
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
causing problems like 3 weeks after the schedules for next semester onwards have been decided bc i have good relationships w/ my teachers which means i can go into the principal's office like "hey want to help me persuade the boe to let me stay? <3"
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
977written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
having a cat is all fun and games until your cat is so quiet you don't realize they've jumped on your bed, so when you go to stretch your leg out you kick your cat in the face. :/
pronounsshe/her
120written posts
merriearned bits
offlinecurrently
merri
merri Avatar
No one can stop me from talking about it but...

I will die on a hill for Jinshi and Maomao, as well as Frieren and Himmel.

Now if I could convince myself to read the mangas...

edit: If anyone has recommendations, I'll take them.
last edit on Jul 11, 2024 0:11:12 GMT by merri
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I've been watching this gaggle of youtube people and I swear it's always something. But also I have...three things left on this project? Four? I'm so close. But of course it's the most intense coding bits I have to do, lol.

aliasvelk, cyan
pronounsshe/her
60written posts
safi'jiivaearned bits
offlinecurrently
safi'jiiva
safi'jiiva Avatar
sometimes, things that are edgy are cool
gaming time is over time to go back to writing (do you think i can redraft an entire site whilst waiting for a party to join me to do ucob. i do.)

also this is a prayer, an sos, people who are good at final fantasy xiv please come to ucob with me. i can offer you one (1) good healer main and the joy of seeing my boy, golden bahamut, and hot dragon woman.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW