aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Emiya Kiritsugu is just, like, a grown up Nikki with magic time powers, and that's probably why I would die ten times over for him. *strokes chin*
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
It always bothers me when people say that they "can't draw a straight line" as their example for why they can't draw. I've just spent several hours drawing a bunch of straight lines for this painting. It's really hard okay, even artists can't draw straight lines freehand. This is like saying you can't do math because you can't write a detailed proof for why 1 + 1 = 2 @_@
pronounsshe/her
62written posts
meleearned bits
offlinecurrently
mele
mele Avatar
People that are able to join panfandom sites are so amazing to me because the thought of rping a made character is just??? How do people do that without second guessing every single second just, "Okay but would this character ACTUALLY do this? Am I in character? 8I;;;" I'd be too stressed out, man
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
mele Avatar
People that are able to join panfandom sites are so amazing to me because the thought of rping a made character is just??? How do people do that without second guessing every single second just, "Okay but would this character ACTUALLY do this? Am I in character? 8I;;;" I'd be too stressed out, man
embrace making it wrong until you get it right tbh, that's my motto for panfandoms
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
There's a bid on the Mindcrime deluxe box set (which usually goes for around sixty bucks), but the bit ends while I'm at work tomorrow, and I'm gonna cry.

Also, testing, testing, one two three -
pronounsshe/her
62written posts
meleearned bits
offlinecurrently
mele
mele Avatar
flare Avatar
mele Avatar
embrace making it wrong until you get it right tbh, that's my motto for panfandoms
Truuu. But idk? It's rare that I connect with a character well enough to be able to play them decently, you feel? Though I guess it goes back to making it wrong until you get it right LOL
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
I keep having to tell my brain to go sit in the corner because it's being bad and dumb. Brains are the worst sometimes.

On a more positive note, I have an idea for a skin I like and I look forward to making it. Soon I will truly be able to indulge my need for colors and being able to have a million member created groups each with their own color on my site.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW