255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
pharaoh leap Avatar
UMU Avatar
oh lord is that skullgirls? because I had forgotten about that too, add that to the list.
HOW DARE.

to be even worse I own it and like I can't play it on keyboard I shoulda bought a controller like six years ago ngl oups
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
endless Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
MY SCROLL BROKE ON MY MOUSE I'M GONNA CRY
I'm sorry for your loss

if i had a broken scroll or back button I wouldn't use my comp until I replaced the mouse

i can't afford to not use my comp at this point and tbh i might not be able to get a new mouse for a while so like. super rip me. it sucks because the button for it still works?? it still does the arrow thing when i click it and it physically scrolls smoothly, my laptop just isn't responding i guess??
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT WTF IT'S LIKE HALF WORKING NOW?? HELLO?? MOUSE R U OKAY??
it's sporadically working on chrome and not at all on discord i'm so confused

edit: NOW ITS WORKING EVERYWHERE I DONT GET IT
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 2:51:01 GMT by M A E !
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
UMU Avatar
oh lord is that skullgirls? because I had forgotten about that too, add that to the list.

I used to play Skullgirls competitively; if you guess my main I will give you, uh, my hand in marriage?
i’ll probs just give you a like; i’m not marriage material lbr
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 3:15:21 GMT by ophiuchus
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
ophiuchus Avatar
UMU Avatar

I used to play Skullgirls competitively; if you guess my main I will give you, uh, my hand in marriage?

If it wasn't Double or Eliza, you were wrong.

I used to play it - not competitively, because my computer couldn't run it super well, but enough that I consistently floored the computer on nightmare. Which. Isn't even impressive when you look at all of the competitive players. *sweats* I used keyboard at the time, though, and while we have the full version on PS4, I can't get used to the buttons as well as I did with the keyboard, skdlfjhdskjfh.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
cornchip sits in between the bedrooms in my apartment and it's so cute bc he's like.. super docile, but he does it bc it's a line towards the rest of the house in case someone he doesn't know tries to come in. uwu

EDIT: I FORGOT THAT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO CORNCHIP IS. SO THIS IS VERY WEIRD TO READ. cornchip = frito aka the dog i'm fostering. just for... clarification
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 3:30:51 GMT by rav⭑
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
can i please just get a door?

next person who peeps in may get their nose broken. just because there isn't a door doesn't mean this space isn't my heckin' room. personal space.

on the bright side i don't have any work for a while so i can focus on some things i was planning to do if people would just not waltz into my room while i'm doing stuff because it makes me super uncomfortable while i'm on a forum or discord and someone thinks it's chill to just enter my space.
last edit on Jul 4, 2018 3:50:36 GMT by Gonzo
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,546written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
Gonzo Avatar
can i please just get a door?

next person who peeps in may get their nose broken. just because there isn't a door doesn't mean this space isn't my heckin' room. personal space.

on the bright side i don't have any work for a while so i can focus on some things i was planning to do if people would just not waltz into my room while i'm doing stuff because it makes me super uncomfortable while i'm on a forum or discord and someone thinks it's chill to just enter my space.

i'll bite them for you
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
pharaoh leap Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
If it wasn't Double or Eliza, you were wrong.

I used to play it - not competitively, because my computer couldn't run it super well, but enough that I consistently floored the computer on nightmare. Which. Isn't even impressive when you look at all of the competitive players. *sweats* I used keyboard at the time, though, and while we have the full version on PS4, I can't get used to the buttons as well as I did with the keyboard, skdlfjhdskjfh.
damn sorry I guess I have to marry Leap now; I was a Double main and I was disgusting
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT WTF IT'S LIKE HALF WORKING NOW?? HELLO?? MOUSE R U OKAY??
it's sporadically working on chrome and not at all on discord i'm so confused

edit: NOW ITS WORKING EVERYWHERE I DONT GET IT

maybe it was a connection issue then? lol at least it;s working

i'm supposed to make stir fry tonight but i don't really want to actually cook it.

hnnnnnn why is good food so hard.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW