Post a Random Thought

pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
There's a niche RP community I really want to join, but every time I join their chatgroups I get so irrationally anxious I physically feel sick. And like, it's not like they're MEAN or anything.

Last time I joined one of the sites in said community I got so stressed I stopped eating. I just dunno what to do on that front anymore.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
There's a niche RP community I really want to join, but every time I join their chatgroups I get so irrationally anxious I physically feel sick. And like, it's not like they're MEAN or anything.

Last time I joined one of the sites in said community I got so stressed I stopped eating. I just dunno what to do on that front anymore.
This is such a mood I mentally shut down just reading it. 
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
scylla Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar

This is such a mood I mentally shut down just reading it. 

anxious gang rise up independently in our own homes
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,806written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I know this is first world problems. I know that it's dumb. I know it's not at all freaking important in the scheme of things currently.

But god dangit, I really want my store to restock my cookies and cream ice cream, it's my own comfort food - and kittens and kids I am a stress.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW