aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
my mission in getting friends to play p5r is perhaps coming to fruition

I'm at over a hundred hours, add me down to the list of P5R-playing friends please and thank -

My friends and I have been doing Discord calls where we all just play the game and talk, even though we're all at vastly different points in the game and can't talk at length without giving away spoilers, sdjklfhdskjfhsd.
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
okay so literally username has been bothering me for so long, bc like?? it sounded familiar and I demanded to know where it was from. but now that they've changed their avatar, I'm screaming at how uncultured I am.
last edit on Apr 30, 2020 5:27:59 GMT by dijit.exe
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
dijit.exe Avatar
okay so literally username has been bothering me for so long, bc like?? it sounded familiar and I demanded to know where it was from. but now that they've changed their avatar, I'm screaming at how uncultured I am.
hey wassa matta you, altair?
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
The first seasons of Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia are both free on the PSN store right now. I don't think I've ever seen the entire first season of an anime just given away for free before. Tis pretty freaking cool.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
pharaoh leap Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
my mission in getting friends to play p5r is perhaps coming to fruition
I'm at over a hundred hours, add me down to the list of P5R-playing friends please and thank -

My friends and I have been doing Discord calls where we all just play the game and talk, even though we're all at vastly different points in the game and can't talk at length without giving away spoilers, sdjklfhdskjfhsd.

listen. LISTEN. leap u can talk to me all u want about spoilers IM HERE FOR IT
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
So the step at my apartment broke yesterday. Maintenance put tape up, saying caution the step broke and between that time to before my brother got home last night, the tap was ripped because my jackass of a neighbor didn't want to walk down to the other flight of stairs, which is safer, just because it was a farther walk. I'm not sure if they fixed the steps but they are attempting to get it fixed.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

Are you ready for the scene where Morgana drives his bus form straight through Futaba's sternum, killing her instantly to the horror of all surrounding witnesses? Atlus really caught me off guard with that one - Nah, though, for real, I'm hoping in your DMs. :eyes:
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
pharaoh leap Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
Are you ready for the scene where Morgana drives his bus form straight through Futaba's sternum, killing her instantly to the horror of all surrounding witnesses? Atlus really caught me off guard with that one - Nah, though, for real, I'm hoping in your DMs. :eyes:

oh man that scene caught me off guard too but it didnt hurt as much as the scene where ryuji finally got to say fuck and then immediately died for his hubris ;n; please do
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
M A E ! Avatar
sorry for the double post but is it bad i permanently have my discord status as idle because i like the little moon
This is valid and I respect your dedication to the moon gods.
last edit on Apr 30, 2020 20:30:39 GMT by dijit.exe
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW