write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I hate reading something so good, only to be thrown completely off guard by a descriptive part that's either ridiculous or just downright repulsive.

I remember reading a romance book that described the female's love interest to have beefy tree trunk legs. And I just...died and never returned to it again.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
apparently you can macro the entire icon-making process of opening image + adding psd without having to touch a button. cropping still requires human work but im acc surprised ive discovered this so late tbh.
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
scylla Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
man u ever think about how absolutely nuts dinosaurs were
dude, yes. they literally solved disputes by eating each other or pissing on things. that’s how i wanna live.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i just watched a video deconstructing the ai mechanics for fnaf1 and it was honestly really fascinating

in a way, it's actually harder to play with foxy + bonnie + chica at under max difficulty than it is to crank them all the way up and i find that really interesting tbeh-
last edit on Apr 30, 2020 0:12:30 GMT by Kuroya

937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
One day I’ll learn how to draw hands, and knees, and feet, and heads at more dynamic angles, and any kind of interesting perspective and anatomy...
last edit on Apr 30, 2020 0:15:20 GMT by gimmick
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW