write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
graduate school has taught me that undergrads are stupid in ways that i had never imagined myself to be. was i ever this foolish? was i ever such a buffoon? did i ever write an essay that had the phrase "countries across the nation" and subject some poor tortured grad student to the raw, unfiltered bullshit of my developing mind?
last edit on Apr 27, 2020 19:46:47 GMT by Deleted
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
pinksugar Avatar
Apr 27, 2020 19:46:22 GMT @pinksugar said:
graduate school has taught me that undergrads are stupid in ways that i had never imagined myself to be. was i ever this foolish? was i ever such a buffoon? did i ever write an essay that had the phrase "countries across the nation" and subject some poor tortured grad student to the raw, unfiltered bullshit of my developing mind?

but what if I told you that "countries across the nation" is just filler text for "states" :thonk:
pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
von Avatar
I cant believe i posted at wrong thread lmaoooo. Anyways, repost but i dont ever get why i enjoy playing stressful games like a fuccing MOBA. theyre seriously rage-inducing but---- strangely--- i feel addicted ???? LMAO
Honestlyyyyy, I like them because of how much dumb fun I can have. Like, I have a serious love/hate relationship with league of legends. I'll play nonstop, get pissy, take a 2 month break, come back and have the most fun ever. Having friends who are fun to play with make or break the experience tho
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW