Post a Random Thought

pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
selling raymond in acnh. dms open only for serious offers. minimum offer starts at 100 nmt, 2m bells, your heart and left leg, a fully paid off mortgage and your first born child.
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
For a whole month I thought couldn't decide what icon they wanted to use for the site banner. but it just occurred to me that it's a randomizer.

the amount of laughter I've endured for the past half hour was not healthy, and I'm convinced I've evolved into a pure dumbass.
last edit on Apr 27, 2020 2:48:31 GMT by dijit.exe
pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
i finished my first site and i'm excited but also... i don't wanna open just yet? i'm so paranoid and i know it's gonna be okay for the most part but does my brain know that?? no! because all it does is give me anxiety and play songs i only know the chorus to on a loop when i try to focus on something important >://

41written posts
remedyearned bits
offlinecurrently
remedy
remedy Avatar
with you is where i dream of sonnets— clovers, honey, and silent moments.
dijit.exe Avatar
i should have gone to bed, but i didnt. hot diggity dog my brain is fried. i've made terrible life decisions, but will continue to do so until my bitter end.

i feel this on a metaphysical level. may any hope of me being productive today rest in bittersweet peace. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW