all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
okay so deadass, that sites that could have been thread makes me slightly modivated to start a one-punch rp again. but at the same time, I know of my inconsistencies, and lack of responsibility, and don't wanna kill a good site concept.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,556written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
honey and the forgor land Avatar
ok but if anyone knows an easy way to fix joycon drift please let a bitch know i am not happy about having to spend like $80 for a new pair of joycons

in all seriousness: i purchased a set of replacement joycon joysticks off of amazon w/the kit of tools for like $15 a few months ago and there are tons of videos on youtube that will walk you through how to do it (as long as you're careful it's not as hard or scary as you might think).

i had 2 separate sets of joycons who both had awful drift on their left joysticks and i was able to replace both with the one kit.

the kit itself also came in handy rather recently bc the battery of one of my right joycons got disconnected (due to vibration in swsh raid battles, of all things) and i was able to crack it open and reconnect it. so honestly it's saved me multiple times at this point.
last edit on May 3, 2020 1:00:08 GMT by ulla
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
cryptid Avatar
all i want from the universe is for my mom to stop using my fucking vegetable cleaver to cut cooked meat. there's a reason its not working, it's not a fuckening carving knife

My mom does this all the time then complains we have crappy knives while my husband and I just silently scream.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
honey and the forgor land Avatar
ok but if anyone knows an easy way to fix joycon drift please let a bitch know i am not happy about having to spend like $80 for a new pair of joycons
Nintendo is fixing all issues with drift for free.. I know it like super sucks to not have them for a couple weeks but I did it and it worked out really well. They're currently closed cause of COVID, but here's the link If you end up needing to buy another pair at least you can get the old pair fixed again later, so you have two pairs.

Sorry if this wasn't the help you're looking for
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW