aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
@revelation Honestly, you're just super nice and understanding. Super patient with my blunders and my idiotic mistakes. Ahem, like mistaking your character's occupation for something else. amg, just THANK YOU for dealing with me, the physical embodiment of a MESS.
pronounsany pronouns
268written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo...

The positivity and optimism you exude in your comments really makes me enjoy seeing your posts pop up when I'm skimming through recents... And although I don't really know you and can't quite explain why, you seem to give off a kind and selfless aura that nowadays, I think the internet needs a lot more of.
pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
, whenever I read something written by you, it makes me either chuckle or be awed at how honestly kind you are (or both at the same time). You give off such soft, gentle, yet silly fun vibes that even though I don't know you that well, I always love to see what you have to say.

EDIT: I love your little profile gif of that cat exploding! It just made me chuckle out loud xD
last edit on Feb 22, 2019 19:49:02 GMT by Abby
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar

I love reading your posts because I feel like there's always something super entertaining in them. You literally responded to me a few days ago with a picture of MOOSE IN YOUR BACKYARD HOW DO YOU SURVIVE WITH SWARMS OF WANDERING MOOSE INVADING YOUR TERRITORY. I'm glad you decided to branch out a bit and join an animanga community, and if you ever need recommendations on where to start if you ever want to just make a thread with the genres you like and we'd be happy to help out. (:

Also your taste in music is really good.
last edit on Feb 24, 2019 8:18:59 GMT by wolfe
pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside

I don't think I know you man, but your avatar wears pink (pink? pink) hair like a man and I respect the hell out of that. I also agree with your compliment. :o
last edit on Jul 17, 2019 23:18:36 GMT by punki
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
hi i don't know you but i am going through your post history so i can judge your entire character based on some lines of text

1) wtf ur codes are so nice and clean. the use of color and text placement is gorgeous. going back it's also wild to see how much your stuff keeps improving!!!

2) ur name is cute and very catchy

3) your icon is heart eyes

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^

honestly I just... love your icon&avatar tbh. Idk, they've kinda stood out in my memory. I don't know what it is about them that I like so much, but I know I like them a lot
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW