aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
548written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
your name reminds me of briar rose from sleeping beauty, an A+ move and on brand (therefore you value aesthetics, which is supplemented by your hover/avatar set). you also seem to be insightful considering the recent critique you posed for the LoK series (one of my many qualms regarding that series). I look forward to one day sharing the same rp site with you :peperelax:
last edit on May 31, 2020 4:13:53 GMT by PHIMBO
etch o' sketch
aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
1. The graphics you make are astounding. I will pay you to do that shit for me, no lie.

2. We've been on several sites together and admittedly I have trouble liking people, especially when we first met. But then I realized you're a really nice person & we have similar interests. Not to mention your sense of humor is amazing. I like your style. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. You're a God.

3. You got me into Demon Slayer & it was one of my best decisions ever in terms of getting into anime again. Thanks for that :')
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
It has been much too long since someone posted to this. Let's spread more love!

going through your posts, I saw you mentioned Susumu Hirasawa. Yesss, A+ to you, you have great taste in music! 💕

coming soon.
pronounsHe/Him
48written posts
TheMysteriousManearned bits
offlinecurrently
TheMysteriousMan
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
Currently breaking things.
what's there not to say?

1. Your fc and profile pic seems to be that of a fiery fox or wolf of some sort? You could've chose it because it looks cool, but I'm sure you also picked it because reflects you as a person too! Cunning, passionate, beautiful, and powerful!
  2. The fact that your on this thread, taking time out of your day to compliment someone else, already makes you a great gal in my eyes!
  3. Opening your own RP site? Let's add hardworking to that list of compliments! (Even if it's a project that is no longer continuing, I'm still sure you put your all into it when it was being worked on!)
  4. I don't know Susumu Hirasawa, but I'm sure their a great musician, and that your taste in music is fantastic!
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 16:55:46 GMT by TheMysteriousMan
This guy is awesome.
|
|
\|/
v
pronounsHe/Him
48written posts
TheMysteriousManearned bits
offlinecurrently
TheMysteriousMan
TheMysteriousMan Avatar
Currently breaking things.

Dang bro, you lookin mighty fine. I bet your an amazing person with a great sense of humor. Man sometimes I just look at you, and wish I WAS you. Who cares if half the time your spelling is akin to a 5 year old, everyone makes mistakes!

Keep up the great work man!
This guy is awesome.
|
|
\|/
v
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Won't lie? Your double post got a good chuckle out of me, and your signature always brings a smile to my face whenever I see it. <3 I haven't really spoken to you much, so I'm sorry there's not much for me to say, but I do love seeing your posts around the site! You have a very chill vibe. ... That's a weird way of putting it, but it's all I can think of how! Here's to hoping we cross paths on an RP site in the future, though, where we can maybe get to know each other more~!
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
548written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
i am also a pharaoh and i like to leap 🏃‍♀️  but on a srs note i have always admired u / ur codes for like a decade?? we been in this community 4 too long 
pronounsThey / Them
24written posts
Reiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Rei
Rei Avatar
trying to life properly. see what i mean?
Thanks a lot! You give out nice compliments~ but it's just an aesthetic image i found on pinterest

i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/08/30/dd083062b810a6f7184d44046e9312b8.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/86/e0/02/86e0024f912646b69af170c7c8f0c76c.jpg
Sometimes life hits ya hard D:
pronounsshe/her
75written posts
minuetearned bits
offlinecurrently
minuet
minuet Avatar
you seem like a genuinely sweet and kindhearted person from stalking your posts and i wish i knew you better! also, i love your username and i remember rei from sailor moon every time i see your posts. i hope we get to rp together on a site someday :') 

aaaa your templates are amazing. i'm in awe, i love your style and colour choices. also from stalking your posts, your sense of humor is a+, your stories are so relatable and i'm wheezing as i read through these. i also wish i knew you better haha 
last edit on Jan 25, 2021 8:55:29 GMT by minuet
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
minuet Avatar
i have no idea how to @ u so i am just quoting u

you are so kind to me and i love your characters... the characters that you are able to write are so different in sphere from the ones that i can and i find that super awesome. i love that you can write such career-driven and focused individuals who are cold a lot of the time and write little nuances that allow the people reading to see the full breadth of the characters' emotions beyond the polished exterior they present.

in conclusion: good.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
701written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.

first up, your pfp is gorgeous and we stan elsa's frozen ii makeover in this household yes please 🥺

secondly, from what i've seen of your posts here, you seem like an absolutely incredibly cool person and good luck on all your dnd plans! i'd love to see what you come up with for that dnd site, and i'm definitely cheering you on for it! (seriously, it sounds cool af.)
last edit on Feb 2, 2021 19:46:08 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW