554written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
Legend of Zelda set in the Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom world.
So much so. I’ll even help out if someone wants to set this up and wants my help.
I mean, I would but I have no idea what the plot would be and my schedule may not allow it. 
The Power of Belief
136written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Lloydy Avatar
traveller Avatar
So much so. I’ll even help out if someone wants to set this up and wants my help.
I mean, I would but I have no idea what the plot would be and my schedule may not allow it. 
I had this wild fantasy of an alternate reality with Link waking up to a world where...everything is hunkey-dorey okay, and it turns out Ganon is actually a just and benevolent king who overthrew the corruption of Hyrule's court, thus ushering an era of untold prosperity.

But the power of the blight is gnawing away at him and corrupting him, so the realm is slowly but surely being eroded by darkness, and everyone has to work together to either find a way to purge the blight from Ganon, or take up arms and kill the man.

There's of course a faction of Sheikah who remain loyal to the crown of Hyrule, and there's the matter of Princess Zelda who remains a benevolent and just princess, just, y'know, her father did get killed by the current king...

But I feel you. The story's pretty...solid, that thinking of a neat plot in the original world would probably require the same measure of contrivance to make it work. Especially since the games explore BotW, the war predating it, and the sequel pretty well.
"You've grown soft, your dead friends can attest."
6written posts
Romeoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Romeo
Romeo Avatar
A Hunter x Hunter site, either including the canons, or an AU, or semi au.

A site based on the fairly recent game FOAMSTARS. Could be interesting given in the game lore the competitors are essentially influencers.

A Lies of P based site that but expanded to include other fairytales.

An Elden Ring site.

A Simpson's / Futurama site, seriously. One of these would make such a wacky and zany with all the hijinks the characters could get up to. A Simpson's site could basically just be slice of life, or even school / college based, and a Futurama site would could just double as a sci fi site.

A site based on Dragon Ball Evolution. There I said it! But just imagine, treat it as an original martial arts site with fantasy elements, could even make it school based for all that teen drama shenanigans. 
last edit on May 6, 2024 5:01:21 GMT by Romeo
aliasnao, paradisi
pronounsfed/up
71written posts
naoearned bits
offlinecurrently
nao
nao Avatar
so what, refrigerator?
Romeo Avatar

begging on all fours planting my face on the ground stumbling against concrete tar and brickwalls while half-mumbling , half-whispering plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspspspsspspspspspspsplspslspls
6written posts
Romeoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Romeo
Romeo Avatar
nao Avatar
Romeo Avatar

begging on all fours planting my face on the ground stumbling against concrete tar and brickwalls while half-mumbling , half-whispering plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspspspsspspspspspspsplspslspls
I'd legitimately join a cult if it would spawn a site. Admittedly, I'd have to catch up to the manga (in the process now) if it's set any time after the Hunter election, but an AU would be ideal, like, just let my boy Meruem have his redemption! 
aliasAerie, badmin, insert profanity
pronounsShe/They
140written posts
Aerieearned bits
offlinecurrently
Aerie
Aerie Avatar
sometimes we ball, sometimes we fall.
a rp site in general.

like goddamn it feels like tumbleweeds rolling thru now. i miss there always being a handful of sites bumping with activity
45written posts
shairyuuearned bits
onlinecurrently
shairyuu
shairyuu Avatar
I've recently finished reading Zodiac Academy. And I would love to see a website built around it. It is very in-depth with Orders (Species) and magical powers. I know there are so many websites out there similar in having species or races and powers. But nothing like this where your Zodiac sign lines up with your element you can control or how you replenish your powers based on what order you have.
For example: if your order is a dragon. You replenish your powers by surrounding yourself in gold and or touching gold.

I would make it myself, but I honestly don't even know where to start with building a site, let alone manage one ^^;;
aliasray
pronounshe/him
30written posts
scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
scaramouche
scaramouche Avatar
working tirelessly on my site
shairyuu Avatar
I've recently finished reading Zodiac Academy. And I would love to see a website built around it. It is very in-depth with Orders (Species) and magical powers. I know there are so many websites out there similar in having species or races and powers. But nothing like this where your Zodiac sign lines up with your element you can control or how you replenish your powers based on what order you have.
For example: if your order is a dragon. You replenish your powers by surrounding yourself in gold and or touching gold.

I would make it myself, but I honestly don't even know where to start with building a site, let alone manage one ^^;;
 I haven't read it but I'm intrigued by the idea!
modern supernatural rp coming soon!