Sites You Want To See

164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
sacred Avatar
Fuji Avatar
Iโ€™d love a mmorpg like setting and not trapped lol! Iโ€™d want the game itself to be more fantasy base, though I think things like guns would be okay. But things like planes or phones would be replaced with Magic based tools or items. While the real life setting could be set in like 2070 or something in the not too distant future. While there could be a underlying story for the game, Iโ€™d almost like the game be set up for player exploration. Like when the site first launches only a few areas are known but through character actions and events, slowly the world gets fleshed out more. 

I would like some sort of class system but Iโ€™m not 100% sure how that could be. In my head there would be like 3 or 4 class families being Magic based, stamina based, Non-Combat classes. 

I just donโ€™t want a site where itโ€™s bogged down by spell speeds and sizes and all that nonsense. I think stats should and could be implemented without the need for players to be doing math 24/7. 

really wouldnโ€™t mind discussing this further and potentially making a dream come true ๐Ÿฅบ
 i can't attest to my ability to run anything but i have some ideas that you might like for how some of this stuff can work? you know where to find me on discord B)))
Just DMed you with my discord! 
pronounsshe/her
49written posts
seaoiearned bits
offlinecurrently
seaoi
seaoi Avatar
the key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Been rewatching Outlaw Star and I STG I WILL make a space pirate/outlaw RP. I PROMISE. ;_;
oh yes ( อกยฐ อœส– ( อกยฐ อœส– ( อกยฐ อœส– ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) อœส– อกยฐ)ส– อกยฐ)ส– อกยฐ)
11written posts
psuedoearned bits
offlinecurrently
psuedo
psuedo Avatar
Just watched a hilarious comedy called Epithet Erased. It's actually super lit.

Two things!

Firstly, I invite everyone to watch the first season because it is freaking funny. Looks like it has two seasons. Secondly, I want to see an RP based on this very creative idea. It'd be the perfect opportunity to expand on the mind's imagination!
241written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
I'd like to see a crossover or limited panfandom (I.e. Panfandom where the participating fandoms are more narrowed in their scope) involving anime extranormal institutes, aka. Schools that enrol kids/teens with supernatural/paranormal abilities. Like having a crossover between Toji no Miko and Senran Kagura.
pronounshe/him
730written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
reisen Avatar
panfan where anyone can play anything and it's up to you if you wanna engage with someone or not
let me play ocs without restrictions and canons from any source [bangs fists on the table]

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Jumping on the panfandom train, but--

Once Upon a Time-style. Characters are cursed, given fake backgrounds, and live in a small town. Names are the same; they just have no memories and no powers. Site-wide plots happen every so often on top of smaller scale festivals/events. Definitely room for OCs in it as well.
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
salty Avatar
can i not have a fantasy apocalypse school isekai vrmmorpg modern apocalypse academy style rp where my dragon oc can sneak off school grounds to fight baddies for extra exp but then get nearly suspended because they took the human who got isekai'd in even tho that human failed the intro course to the world and then ...add gangs cause why not add more drama... why can't i live my extra life rp dreams... imagine two gorls falling in love while radioactive monsters are in the backdrop of their selfie about to destroy their school like at least they respawn in the med bay

i still crave this chaos
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
beep Avatar
look

listen

atla or anything based on/inspired by it. that's it. that's the post.

*coughs and gestures down to my signature*