write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

can I please just say

how cool it would be to have a Renaissance-like/Greek court intrigue site with kingdoms and royalty and romance and affairs and political drama

and all the fictional kingdoms are based on the elements or maybe even on planets, and have their different cultures/strengths/weaknesses and affinities towards certain elements, based on the planet/kingdom they are from

could be either rl or animanga fcs

idc, I just need this in my life okay

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
dreams Avatar

can I please just say

how cool it would be to have a Renaissance-like/Greek court intrigue site with kingdoms and royalty and romance and affairs and political drama

and all the fictional kingdoms are based on the elements or maybe even on planets, and have their different cultures/strengths/weaknesses and affinities towards certain elements, based on the planet/kingdom they are from

could be either rl or animanga fcs

idc, I just need this in my life okay

yes 
i didnt know i needed this but i need this.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
double-post but a dogs bullets & carnage/kill bill/sin city inspired site. with a post apocalyptic lawless world, where people are locked in facilities for experimentation are given the ability to talk to each other but also go under training. maybe they learn fighting because the facility wants to force supernatural abilities? idk. lots of dungeon crawling, mind bending events, illusion based npcs with a grim setting though.

edit. bonus points if dnd system is used
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 18:06:42 GMT by flare
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
I've been playing a lot of .hack lately, so naturally I'd kill for a VRMMORPG rp. Specifically, one more like .hack and less like SAO, so no players trapped in the game. Just a bunch of funky data and secret plots. The plot could even be something more akin to Westworld, so more VRMMO less RPG. AI becoming sentient and trying to figure out their place in the world etc. etc.

I'm not sure on the specifics I just like the setting!

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
lumi Avatar
Something Bioshock inspired? An underwater utopia gone awry. *grabby hands*
-adds his grabby hands to the mix-

I would be interested in:
 - Japanese fantasy site, with playable yokai
 - Dishonoured rp or something with a strong steampunk theme
 - Golden Compass themed rp
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 18:52:56 GMT by zero
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
flare Avatar
double-post but a dogs bullets & carnage/kill bill/sin city inspired site. with a post apocalyptic lawless world, where people are locked in facilities for experimentation are given the ability to talk to each other but also go under training. maybe they learn fighting because the facility wants to force supernatural abilities? idk. lots of dungeon crawling, mind bending events, illusion based npcs with a grim setting though.

pls
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Beetle Avatar
I've been playing a lot of .hack lately, so naturally I'd kill for a VRMMORPG rp. Specifically, one more like .hack and less like SAO...

There is a .hack RP called .hack//Infinity. I used to play there several years ago. I don't know how active they are today. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a new .hack one.
last edit on Jul 7, 2018 19:26:27 GMT by Deleted
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
flare Avatar

pls
i will legit skin for this, especially looking at how many likes it got lol.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
*speaks into a megaphone* PANFANDOM + ORIGINAL RP. I don't even care what setting or plot you go with, honestly, I just want! Character freedom! Bonus points if it's really gritty and dark and angsty for my corrupt soul. Let me write pain.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
*speaks into a megaphone* PANFANDOM + ORIGINAL RP. I don't even care what setting or plot you go with, honestly, I just want! Character freedom! Bonus points if it's really gritty and dark and angsty for my corrupt soul. Let me write pain.

I'll just put a blanket statement here. My sites are almost always original, but I'm 100% okay with people joining with canons as long as those canons are properly adapted to the setting, like any original character would be. I wouldn't call any of my sites panfandom though, as fandom isn't the primary focus and most characters will probably still be OCs.
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
UMU Avatar
and excuse me as I yell animanga harry potter with both randomized or self-chosen sorting plz and thank you

... I'm in the process of making an animanga harry potter rp

A +anima or (partial) shape-shifter site! I want to play cute kemonomimis!
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
flare Avatar
i will legit skin for this, especially looking at how many likes it got lol.

lmao flare i'd absolutely take u up on that offer if it weren't for the fact that all i use are dogs fcs
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
The talk about slice of life rps earlier made me wish there was an rp based on Clone High. Just the idea of rping as clones of historical figures trying to live their day to day lives is an interesting concept that could create some good stories.

M A E ! Avatar
i think something based off of re:creators would be really cool
Yes please! I second this because Re:Creators doesn't get enough love (I blame Anime Strike). It would practically be a panfandom site but without actual canons.