pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
A rp inspired by this

Set in a future not-so-far-away, VirtuaVerse is a cyberpunk point-and-click adventure; weaving tales of Technomancers, AVR graffiti writers, hacker gangs, tribes of cryptoshamans, epic cyberwars, digital archaeology, and virtual reality debauchery. Jack in. Spread the code. Look at VirtuaVerse.

Like, how cool is that setting though.
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
An animanga celeb roleplay with idol groups, actors, musicians, shady corporations, a star/reputation system, the whole nine yards. There was one that I joined two years ago, but it felt a bit clique-ish tbr. Hopefully one will come about soon!

A boarding school rp, a panfandom Harry-Potter site, A Game of Thrones roleplay set before the Doom of Valyria IN Valyria, A court-intrigue/rumors site. A site where I can earn cute badges based on my character's zodiac sign, sexuality, personality trait, etc, A site with cute badges and awards in general! Bring me medieval! Bring me intrigue! Bring me death!
last edit on May 21, 2020 3:11:27 GMT by briar
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

can we have a she-ra and the princesses of power rp based on the Netflix series? I am just so in love with the characters, the themes, and the world is so gorgeous.

And, after it ending... I just feel like there are so many things still left to explore, and new evils to be conquered.

If only there was some sort of plot that would work for it.
pronounsthey/them
3written posts
k8ieearned bits
offlinecurrently
k8ie
k8ie Avatar
assigned toreador at birth
Ripper Avatar
A freaking Teen Wolf site. The show slaps and I hate that the hype died out
TEEN WOLF!!! the perfect blend of supernatural mythos and teen melodrama, a site would be amazing. homecoming on a full moon. furry high schoolers getting bounties. forbidden love. werewolf showdowns. lacrosse. what's not to love?
last edit on May 23, 2020 23:21:25 GMT by k8ie
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
A site where you go to make characters and do like a thread roulette with them, with no expectation that you'll continue playing them after that. Sort of like a place to fill the character creation itch and give your new muse a test drive before you commit it on another forum.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Something set in space with like, space pirates and bounty hunters and aliens. Members can make their own alien races and it'll all be super chill. Like a mix of Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo and Farscape. Yesss please.