pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I had this idea for a Pokemon RP set in an original region based on Canada. I wanted to be like, extra ambitious with it too and have some cool Fakemon / regional variants. But it never got anywhere past the idea stage.

The idea popped back into my head recently. And I kinda realized you don't see many Pokemon RPs set in their own regions anymore.
41written posts
mintyearned bits
offlinecurrently
minty
minty Avatar
something ghibli based - thinking howls moving castle inspired. a steampunk fantasy with humans, sorcerers, demons and cursed beings, bundled into a quaint kingdom package with maybe a dash of adventure or danger. also with the freedom to have slightly outlandish whimsical elements, like having a moving magical castle or being a renowned roguish sorcerer~
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
minty Avatar
something ghibli based - thinking howls moving castle inspired. a steampunk fantasy with humans, sorcerers, demons and cursed beings, bundled into a quaint kingdom package with maybe a dash of adventure or danger. also with the freedom to have slightly outlandish whimsical elements, like having a moving magical castle or being a renowned roguish sorcerer~

I watched Howl for the billionth time last night and yes, I totally would love to see an RP inspired by it. ❤️
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
peach Avatar
minty Avatar
I watched Howl for the billionth time last night and yes, I totally would love to see an RP inspired by it. ❤️
 i would love to see this too <3 
pronounsshe/her
22written posts
aloeearned bits
offlinecurrently
aloe
aloe Avatar
she was all bad-bad, nevertheless
PERCY JACKSON RP WHENNNNNNNNNNN
CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!!!!!!

at this point i would kill for any mythology/demigod inspired rp. school camp university whatever !

ive had this idea in my head of a myth-inspired school setting, like a demigod school where students get sent to if they have a godly parent/godparent. & the pantheons could be from any pantheon at all, not just the greco-roman myths. i think it'd have a ton of potential for creativity and different kinds of plots \o/ unfortunately i don't have the time or energy to run a site so instead i will just wait until someone makes it >______> 
last edit on May 15, 2020 18:57:33 GMT by aloe
96written posts
offlinecurrently
Shiva the Frostbearer
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
aloe Avatar
CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!!!!!!

at this point i would kill for any mythology/demigod inspired rp. school camp university whatever !

ive had this idea in my head of a myth-inspired school setting, like a demigod school where students get sent to if they have a godly parent/godparent. & the pantheons could be from any pantheon at all, not just the greco-roman myths. i think it'd have a ton of potential for creativity and different kinds of plots \o/ unfortunately i don't have the time or energy to run a site so instead i will just wait until someone makes it >______> 
I've seen a percy jackson roleplay but it's a real life face claim site.  Opened some months back.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
aloe Avatar
CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!!!!!!

I was working on a site like this with animanga fcs, but I got demotivated because I was skinning for the first time and didn’t like what I was coming up with. I have a lot of ideas, but the practical knowledge going into coding makes me wanna lay in bed and cry. :( I know the basics, but I’d love to have someone I can go to and be like, "I think this would look neat, how do?" 

otherwise, the entire lore and everything is set up and ready to go. RIP me I guess
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
888written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Macchiato Avatar
I want a very simple thing.

An animanga celebrity rp (Actors, bands, singers, pop groups, dancers - the whole deal)

the closest thing i've found is a rl site, so yeah.

I would give up so much for this.

i used to have plans for a dystopic idol rp (animanga) before life reminded me that i do not in fact have unlimited time in a day and i do need sleep @ some point sdlkfjldkas

maybe in the future i'll actually open it up, but for now - still, i'd love to see an animanga celeb rp even if i really don't have the time to join another rp. (god knows i have absolutely no self control tho)
pronounsshe/he/they/the bag
75written posts
sableearned bits
offlinecurrently
sable
sable Avatar
I love myself but I hate the way I am
I want to be a MAGICAL GIRL! I want to fight monsters in a cute skirt! I want to make friends and petty rivals... There are Sailor Moon sites but limited roles? NO MONSTERS OUTSIDE OF EVENT THREADS? AWAKENINGS? YOU WANT ME TO WAIT TO HAVE FUN!? It's diabolical. Let me hit a baddie now. Give me mahou or give. me death.
pronounshe/him
524written posts
shivearned bits
onlinecurrently
shiv
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
shiv Avatar
WTB> PRIMOGEMS
sable Avatar
I want to be a MAGICAL GIRL! I want to fight monsters in a cute skirt! I want to make friends and petty rivals... There are Sailor Moon sites but limited roles? NO MONSTERS OUTSIDE OF EVENT THREADS? AWAKENINGS? YOU WANT ME TO WAIT TO HAVE FUN!? It's diabolical. Let me hit a baddie now. Give me mahou or give. me death.

Ninelie's upcoming site, luminal, might be right up your alley.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
maybe this is old school or maybe it's just because I have been watching the reboot, but a canon fruits basket site would be bomb, most preferably with an alternate plot?

also watching she-ra and the princesses of power, I would kill to have a site based on the Netflix series. It could even be au, and still have all the princesses and a similar plot, and I'd be happy