write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsD A R K
272written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Sharp Avatar
A pixel perfect personified rp based on Adira's dream.

𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
I had this weird dream about pixel perfect. It was a building with small dorm rooms, positioned really strangely, and you could enter the rooms. When you did you'd find an site advertisement on the wall or floor like a hologram, and apparently you could click on it and take away the views it had until it reached zero and disappeared?

I did that to a girl, and she got upset with me when she came back. And I was confused telling her it's what everyone always did, that she could do it to me too. But she told me times had changed and no one did it anymore, and I had no clue. So, I apologized and using waybackmachine, to get the code and return her advertisement.

Never dreamed about PP before, LOL, thought I'd share, this whacky thing with you guys.

Not going to lie, I laughed, was honored and you totally made my day with this, thank you Sharp. ♥
pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
I said this before but

Hollywood-esque site would be awesome

bands, artists, actors, dancers, idols, paparazzi, drama

Would literally staff, kill, and do much more for this

That or maybe an academy based rp, but like, rich rich kinda academy? Think gossip girls level.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i forgot who mentioned it. but a modern ATLA site!

boomer fire bender talking about "back in my day we settled everything with an agni kai!" while the clerk at the window is like "sir, this is Wendlee's".

water bender med student draining her second cup of tea before 8 am going off to take her college exam.

crazy religious cult who believes that the Avatar abandoned the world because "humanity has sinned" and demand payment through shady fees.

anti-bender movement/country who sees benders as unnatural and/or dangerous to humanity and wish to wage war.

just, modern/near future ATLA universe. because what's crazier than our already crazy world? our crazy world with elemental manipulators! :'D

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
the setting doesn't matter, but it has to be most hard-mechanic based site ever

every single action you take must be based on some form of expendable points which regenerate real-time like a shitty mobile game

every step you take is determined by a complicated equation based on like 5 stats, and is required for every minute movement you make - regardless of context, combat and non-combat - it also drains decimals of stamina for every step like 0.05 sps

xp gain is based on word count skewed by letter count and post count with multipliers depending on the context of the thread

money is managed like an idle game with jobs giving you passive income and rent and food and etc subtracting from it + if you go into debt your character is auto-deleted

just to watch the world burn
last edit on Oct 15, 2021 19:30:36 GMT by Phantasm
pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
i forgot who mentioned it. but a modern ATLA site!

boomer fire bender talking about "back in my day we settled everything with an agni kai!" while the clerk at the window is like "sir, this is Wendlee's".

water bender med student draining her second cup of tea before 8 am going off to take her college exam.

crazy religious cult who believes that the Avatar abandoned the world because "humanity has sinned" and demand payment through shady fees.

anti-bender movement/country who sees benders as unnatural and/or dangerous to humanity and wish to wage war.

just, modern/near future ATLA universe. because what's crazier than our already crazy world? our crazy world with elemental manipulators! :'D

would do anything to help this become a thing
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
I'd love a modern ATLA site, but can't make it myself. ;w;

I'd also love to see a monster/demon school/academy sorta like "Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-Kun!"

Or something with dragon riding? Maybe a HTTYD inspired site?
last edit on Oct 26, 2021 15:03:30 GMT by tenebrae
aliasraisin
pronounsshur
89written posts
reisenearned bits
offlinecurrently
reisen
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
reisen Avatar
something in arknights/counter:side fashion where the setting, conflicts, politics and fashions are futuristic/dystopian but there's ALWAYS room for someone dressed as a halloween pumpkin witch slinging fireballs at people