Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
dreams Avatar
 yess! i've always wondered why it's never been done

There's been plenty of jcink animanga resource sites. They haven't lasted. There is one in the works that I know of so hopefully that'll be a place though!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Neko Avatar
dreams Avatar
 yess! i've always wondered why it's never been done
There's been plenty of jcink animanga resource sites. They haven't lasted. There is one in the works that I know of so hopefully that'll be a place though!

actually, there's not really been one around since sonder went defunct circa 2018, which was kind of the successor to out of control, which went defunct circa 2016

point being, we're long overdue for another attempt, and boy howdy am i ready for one to actually stick around tbh, it'll be nice to have more support for the jcink side of animanga

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Kuroya Avatar
Neko Avatar
actually, there's not really been one around since sonder went defunct circa 2018, which was kind of the successor to out of control, which went defunct circa 2016

point being, we're long overdue for another attempt, and boy howdy am i ready for one to actually stick around tbh, it'll be nice to have more support for the jcink side of animanga

There were two other ones I know of - but that being said - I'm not sure if they got fully off the ground past 2019. There is a current project that I'm a part of that's a jcink animanga site - but I think the skin just has to be finished since it's a original one. Hopefully that'll be the one that sticks.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Neko Avatar
Kuroya Avatar

There were two other ones I know of - but that being said - I'm not sure if they got fully off the ground past 2019. There is a current project that I'm a part of that's a jcink animanga site - but I think the skin just has to be finished since it's a original one. Hopefully that'll be the one that sticks.

Oh! I'd forgotten about Sonder!! I do remember that one, but I guess what I meant was that there hasn't been one that stays too long. I hope this new one you're helping with lasts the test of time like PP <3
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
cae Avatar
something euphoria inspired but like, in a college town or sth
no magic just drugs and dumb drama
i had an idea for a site a few years ago where the whole premise was to be as like, melodramatic and ridiculous as possible, ie like a soap opera as humanly possible lmao
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
977written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
a long, long, LONG time ago there was a (tumblr) panfandom that was basically characters died and got reincarnated into a different world with no memory of who they were before they were born into that world but you could earn memories of their past life (their canon) through progression? it (unfortunately) died after one of the admins made a very, very, VERY transphobic comment... (the fact that it died was unfortunate, not the transphobia lmao all transphobes are trash)

all that to say i want that again. i want to see it so badly it hurts. i think the premise works great, esp for crossover ships, and also the jcink/pb platform works way better than tumblr ever could. sighs
last edit on Aug 30, 2022 11:12:44 GMT by yuan