Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
115written posts
mintieeearned bits
offlinecurrently
mintiee
mintiee Avatar
kly Avatar
i miss the days when we had a million "stuck in an mmo" sites going around... i don't even know the name for that genre, but they were so fun. bring back ai characters.
I must have missed this era of rp and boy am I sad that I did. .hack was my jam and this concept sounds like SO much fun v.v
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
freeform pokemon site that isn't strictly slice-of-life or system-led at all.

one that does focus on the structure offered in the games, but from a different perspective: instead of playing just beginner trainers, we are allowed to play people on various points in life with pokemon.

it's hard to explain exactly what i want, but absolutely zero rules about starting mons (except for maybe limitations on shinies and legendaries, that's reasonable) and no rules about how your character "levels up."

i actually do want the games structure because i enjoy playing the drama of being a professional trainer. i basically want to take a cynthia-level powerful character and make all their threads about their hopeless love life, if that makes sense? i want to focus on gym leaders gossiping about each other, about professional battle tower trainers lamenting how much work keeping their teams competitive is over a spa day, and play the retired trainers who couldn't keep a spotlight now running businesses. a focus less on the battling aspect and more about the economic/social aspect of pokemon training as a sport.

like people can play battles if they want, because those can be fun to write. but idk i find the issue with system-based sites that don't reward on general post count is that i only have limited time for RP and if i'm rewarded for certain threads but not others...
last edit on Aug 30, 2022 19:38:02 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
something scifi spaghetti western. like cowboy bebop or trigun or outlaw star-ish. peak 90's anime aesthetic.
last edit on Sept 5, 2022 1:10:44 GMT by tenebrae
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
this hit me out of nowhere but does anyone remember that anime kiznaiver? i never watched it. but a site based on it where a group of individuals are forced into an experiment that enables them to experience each others' pain/emotions would be cool.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
432written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
specthare Avatar
Sept 27, 2022 3:05:56 GMT @specthare said:
this hit me out of nowhere but does anyone remember that anime kiznaiver? i never watched it. but a site based on it where a group of individuals are forced into an experiment that enables them to experience each others' pain/emotions would be cool.
God I loved Kiznaiver!! This would be a really cool concept.

I also just really miss superpower themed sites or just abilities-themed. I remember writing on something that had the concept of Sky High before Boku no Hero was even a thing. Psychic abilities and experimentation?? Throw in a little Stranger Things, Orphan Black, or Umbrella Academy for inspoβ€” overall just interested in non-magical powers and secret scientific research.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Asu Avatar
specthare Avatar
Sept 27, 2022 3:05:56 GMT @specthare said:
God I loved Kiznaiver!! This would be a really cool concept.

I also just really miss superpower themed sites or just abilities-themed. I remember writing on something that had the concept of Sky High before Boku no Hero was even a thing. Psychic abilities and experimentation?? Throw in a little Stranger Things, Orphan Black, or Umbrella Academy for inspoβ€” overall just interested in non-magical powers and secret scientific research.
god i’d love to see a superpowers themed site, especially if its involving government conspiracies and scientific research. something reminiscent of, like, x-men, the boys, or the bright sessions too. it would be rlly fun.

coming soon.
aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
LF bleach roleplayers and staff for a one piece site for a friend
dreams Avatar

i kind of want a magical girl site? maybe like old school sailor moon or oc sailor moon idk
I've felt similar, but I always liked the ones with the darker undertones too. I think my want was recently in the last few months mainly sparked back up because of the Star Guardian events in League.

HALYCON DAYS: a canon bleach rp forum