aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
LF bleach roleplayers and staff for a one piece site for a friend
Honestly have started a binge re-watch of Inuyasha and I really am wanting a Feudal Japan era roleplay with Demons and mythology (or just an Inuyasha roleplay). There is so many good artistic takes to make a beautifully coded site as well with it.

HALYCON DAYS: a canon bleach rp forum
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
syra Avatar
dreams Avatar
i kind of want a magical girl site? maybe like old school sailor moon or oc sailor moon idk
I've felt similar, but I always liked the ones with the darker undertones too. I think my want was recently in the last few months mainly sparked back up because of the Star Guardian events in League.
I am actually working on a sailor moon project!  <3 if you're interested?!

but I totally agree about the inuyasha thing though -- i'd love to see a roleplay around.
aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
dreams Avatar
syra Avatar
I've felt similar, but I always liked the ones with the darker undertones too. I think my want was recently in the last few months mainly sparked back up because of the Star Guardian events in League.
I am actually working on a sailor moon project!  <3 if you're interested?!

but I totally agree about the inuyasha thing though -- i'd love to see a roleplay around.
PM me or Syra#1427 on Discord. Let me know the details and I can see if I am a fit to help.
As for Inuyasha, if ANYONE makes one hit me up, I code, I graphics, I am a work horse when motivated

aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
Kost Avatar
I am once again asking for a digimon RP. Why are there so many pokemon sites, but only like 1-2 digimon ones?

Digimon would be cool if done right, I almost tried to make one. It is always going to be the shadow or little brother to Pokemon sadly.

On my own note I still want to see a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay (not just because I am /trying/ to make one) or again, a Feudal Japanese era one. Both settings offer a good variety
last edit on Sept 29, 2022 18:35:37 GMT by syra

pronounsshe/her
9written posts
dellybirdearned bits
offlinecurrently
dellybird
dellybird Avatar
ideas burning a hole in my brain
Kost Avatar
I am once again asking for a digimon RP. Why are there so many pokemon sites, but only like 1-2 digimon ones?
I have been lowkey working on a heavily Digimon World 1 inspired RP site for the past month, but I'm trying to make sure it's something I'd really stick with before opening it up. Maybe I'll make an interest check thread on it once it's "finished"

I do think Digimon has some really interesting features that make it stand out from Pokemon (one partner rather than a bunch you can collect, infinitely variable evolution lines that let you get creative, an isekai setting that lets you see how your normal human would fare in cyberspace Wonderland). But the lore and setting are more convoluted than Pokemon, so it's harder to make.

Also, each Digimon series/game varies a LOT more than each Pokemon series so you also need to do more work to get everyone to understand what exactly Digimon and Tamers can or can't do in your setting.

So I think that's part of why Digimon is less popular than Pokemon
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Beetle Avatar
i'm this 🤏 close to just making a vrmmo rp myself

I fully support all your site making dreams. DOOOOO IIIIIIIIT.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
Beetle Avatar
i'm this 🤏 close to just making a vrmmo rp myself
hi if u do i love u

on a tangential note -- been looking back @ the shades of magic series since im using it for my thesis and i rlly wanna see a site based on that world. parallel universes that's more based on fantasy than science, one parallel world is our real one, the other is prospering w/ magic and innovation, the other is dying, and the other is already dead. it could be rlly neat and the aesthetics are def something that'd be fun to see

coming soon.