the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
you ever just... see a 4 minute video and conjured up a whole ass theoretical site in several minutes? hello? yes, that's me. what I mean is: i'd love a fantasy site with political drama, territorial disputes, and general medieval angst, where magic runs rampant. but there are people who can transform into the embodiment of an element who fight for a nation. yes, I'm talking about final fantasy xvi. give it to me! whether it's an original fantasy site or final fantasy itself. idc. i want it! gimmie that fantasy jinchuriki bullshit! *grabby hands*
last edit on Oct 20, 2022 21:58:38 GMT by tenebrae
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
tenebrae Avatar
you ever just... see a 4 minute video and conjured up a whole ass theoretical site in several minutes? hello? yes, that's me. what I mean is: i'd love a fantasy site with political drama, territorial disputes, and general medieval angst, where magic runs rampant. but there are people who can transform into the embodiment of an element who fight for a nation. yes, I'm talking about final fantasy xvi. give it to me! whether it's an original fantasy site or final fantasy itself. idc. i want it! gimmie that fantasy jinchuriki bullshit! *grabby hands*

no but this could be really interesting, especially if you leaned fully into the jinchuriki aspect of it, a la naruto: making it some sort of like, taboo and feared thing. possibly combine it with elements of fma and have these super powerful individuals being "dogs of the military" types lmao
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
Mouse Avatar
There aren't enough sites that let you rp piloting giant robots.
Aaaa stahp I just rewatched the original Neon Genesis Evangelion and also finally watched the final rebuild movie! This is giving me ideas and its temptinggggg

10written posts
henkeiearned bits
offlinecurrently
henkei
henkei Avatar
Mouse Avatar
There aren't enough sites that let you rp piloting giant robots.

I've seriously considered doing a mecha site, but I don't think it's something I'm cut out to run. Despite having the idea, I don't like actually managing sites and I'm pretty busy with both sites I'm on and life in general. I think one of my major hangups in fleshing out the concept was how to communicate the vibe I want for it, because a lot of the inspirations are either outside of the genre or pull from series very few people have watched (though thinking on it now with the benefit of hindsight, I think "Pacific Rim on an alien planet" is probably the right mix of conciseness + mainstream familiarity to get my idea across).

I'm optimistic that with the current Gundam series doing well, we might see a Gundam site or two pop up, or maybe just a Gundam-inspired site, but ironically, I don't think I would even play a pilot on a Gundam site.
aliaslovelorn, ll, lorn
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
you carry the aura of the stars
lovelorn Avatar
girl help (ignore my last post) im dying and i need a good idol rp site to revive me
girl help im dying and i need a medieval euro fantasy site w humans only to revive me
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
402written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
tenebrae Avatar
Since Disney Dreamlight Valley reignited my Disney mania: Disney/Pixar Spirit Personified roleplay, but animanga fcs.(also woo! 100 posts, get! full member status now! c:<)

I want to join this site so bad if it exist
aliasThe Moustachioed Greek
pronounshe/him
239written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
A yu-gi-oh RP, but it's an adaptation of "season 0" where instead of duel monsters every character has a different game they specialize in. Probably wouldn't be possible to make that concept work, but it's a neat thought experiment.