aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Kost Avatar
A yu-gi-oh RP, but it's an adaptation of "season 0" where instead of duel monsters every character has a different game they specialize in. Probably wouldn't be possible to make that concept work, but it's a neat thought experiment.
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not a fan of school rps, but maybe a more contained setting like that would work. Maybe some sort of competition etc. etc.

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
219written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?
Something set in the league of legends universe? It's such a wide universe that OCs could be made easily and there's over 150 canons so I don't see it running out any time soon. But maybe that's just me cause I play too much LoL  8D
aliasSyra#1427
pronounsShe/Her
31written posts
syraearned bits
offlinecurrently
syra
syra Avatar
LF bleach roleplayers and staff for a one piece site for a friend
Mouse Avatar
A Bleach site that's a 3-way faction war between Arrancar, Quincy, and Shinigami. Could be very neat if handled right.

I have something similar, on my site "These Halycon Days" it's not a full out 3 way war but events/plot plans leads to a definite conflict between the major factions. (that is if things go that way, OC and Canons both have active say and sway in the stry directions)

HALYCON DAYS: a canon bleach rp forum
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Sola Avatar
Something set in the league of legends universe? It's such a wide universe that OCs could be made easily and there's over 150 canons so I don't see it running out any time soon. But maybe that's just me cause I play too much LoL  8D
only interested if canons are playable, as a note. i'm sure y'all have lovely ocs and i'd love to thread with them! i do not have any league OCs i want to play, though, and i do not want to make half-baked ideas i don't care about in hopes that something clicks.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
harrow Avatar
an owl house based site! or just magic school in general that isn't hp. i just love magic schools ;;;

I had one in the works a little while ago that was pretty heavily based off ToH, I still think about reviving it and finishing it sometime because there's a definite void of non-hp magic schools that are animanga/illustrated
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
errr arknights. even though i don't plan on writing an iberian, i love the current event's writing so much that skfhsdkhf m a n. i didn't think what's essentially a visual novel would make my heart beat a lil' faster when they were on their way to the (spoiler) asdfhjkl (such a shame genshin skipped their counterpart of that despite... hyping the dangers of it so much, if you know what i mean)

also wanna write the ship character that's based on lungmen + infected lore too ;o; 
last edit on Nov 11, 2022 15:01:55 GMT by Deleted
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
90written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
Ludo Avatar
harrow Avatar
an owl house based site! or just magic school in general that isn't hp. i just love magic schools ;;;
I had one in the works a little while ago that was pretty heavily based off ToH, I still think about reviving it and finishing it sometime because there's a definite void of non-hp magic schools that are animanga/illustrated
We seriously do need non Harry Potter based magic schools. Hell I am wondering why nobody has made one inspired after Twisted Wonderland, which honestly has an incredible lore regarding its magick. Plus, we even got an active amount of magitek going on for those who want some techyness in their magic!

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
seconding twst hard, it scratches the same hp itch but there's no jkr and the lore is just generally better

also i can identify with hades and that's a delight

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
illidan main Avatar
how would u guys feel about a community college-based magical school?

focused more around low-income magical people and older people developing magical talents, etc.
THIS IS SUCH AN ENDEARING IDEA OMG, I loved my community college experience so much more than uni so I feel like this idea has the potential for some good close knit community vibes, or, I know I met like half of my longterm friends in community college LMAO.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
Beetle Avatar
Been thinking about PMD again... I have lore, event ideas, and even generators, but absolutely no energy to run it.

I was thinking about PMD a lil bit ago as well..... I'd love to see a site like that again <3

On another note: I still think a D&D-based panfandom site could be fun??? I always get super self-conscious with panfans tho..... :(