pronounsshe/her
1,532written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
trish Avatar
I am once again asking for a modern fantasy ala Final Fantasy XV (Ignis Scientia....my beloved office siren)

also if anyone remembers Dethroned Gods....i miss that ngl :"") was cool that i also got a random power assigned to me since i like surprises LOL

Unbiased opinion: you have a great avvie/icon

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
okay... this is gonna get a bit weird and wordy... but:

y'all remember "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends"? Wait, WAIT! DON'T LEAVE!

Okay, so... do you know those stories where imaginary characters are abandoned because their creator grew up? Where they're thrown into another realm where they're forgotten? well, how about something like that... but with a twist? it's not just ANY made-up characters... It's our OCs! Yes, I'm talking about anything from your edgy Sonic oc you made when you were 12. Or even that one CaC OC who married Astarion that you made a year ago...

I was basically thinking of an rp which is basically a "panfandom" world. But for "discarded" OCs! Where no one is judged for writing "cringe" stuff. Where you get to explore the characters you may or even may not have made! In a sense, it's a mix of all sorts of ideas. Even Smash Bros or the Lego movies!

A rp where we can have adventures, mystery, and drama in a setting where new locations appear. There can be quests, maybe a simple store system, and awards to collect. Just a fun, engaging, but also chill, place where we can throw out our dumb ideas that either don't work anymore or you just haven't found a place for! It's not really a rp for characters we got rid of... But more like a place where they can have a second (or proper) chance!

tldr; let us be cringe and free and rp our dumb ocs on fun adventures!

*Applauds*

Y'know, the latter part of your post reminds me of just how I felt after watching Deadpool & Wolverine! Specifically the part about characters getting a second chance. (Or perhaps getting a proper shot at a story arc that failed to materialise)

Because in yeah, I do have my "RP regrets" in the form of characters I never got to play, or story arcs that never got a proper wrap-up, that or plots I wanted to run but ended up not doing so for one reason or another.

Would love to give these characters and plots a second chance, because they all deserve their happy endings. But yeah, I'm a sucker for two things. 1) Happy endings, and 2) closure. And in my opinion, the only thing worse than a downer ending is a storyline not getting any closure.
last edit on Aug 30, 2024 9:02:57 GMT by The Law
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,532written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
tenebrae Avatar
okay... this is gonna get a bit weird and wordy... but:

y'all remember "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends"? Wait, WAIT! DON'T LEAVE!

Okay, so... do you know those stories where imaginary characters are abandoned because their creator grew up? Where they're thrown into another realm where they're forgotten? well, how about something like that... but with a twist? it's not just ANY made-up characters... It's our OCs! Yes, I'm talking about anything from your edgy Sonic oc you made when you were 12. Or even that one CaC OC who married Astarion that you made a year ago...

I was basically thinking of an rp which is basically a "panfandom" world. But for "discarded" OCs! Where no one is judged for writing "cringe" stuff. Where you get to explore the characters you may or even may not have made! In a sense, it's a mix of all sorts of ideas. Even Smash Bros or the Lego movies!

A rp where we can have adventures, mystery, and drama in a setting where new locations appear. There can be quests, maybe a simple store system, and awards to collect. Just a fun, engaging, but also chill, place where we can throw out our dumb ideas that either don't work anymore or you just haven't found a place for! It's not really a rp for characters we got rid of... But more like a place where they can have a second (or proper) chance!

tldr; let us be cringe and free and rp our dumb ocs on fun adventures!

Just saw this btch sign me up

Also reminds me of that edgy final fantasy rip off character from inside out 2’s protag

Also i already know what im gonna rp. A character who wasnt abandoned but was very much loved… but ended up in the same place bc its rper was banned 🤭

ALSO maybe a character who was problematic bc the rper didnt know any better back then. But like, would 100% be comedic and will probably have character development ofc which is the most wholesome twist

Edit: ALso alsO

i have a character who represented my ideals and hopes for the world when i was a child but i “abandoned” him bc the world was a terrrible place to baby me and i couldnt keep on rping him so he’ll probably have skme villain vibes abt wishing to turn reality to how i dreamed lf befroe!!

BUT THE WAY THIS IS ALSO LIKE RE:CREATORS
last edit on Aug 30, 2024 10:39:49 GMT by ditto become human

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounshim/he
26written posts
himearned bits
offlinecurrently
him
him Avatar
sensational
invaderzim Avatar
who was the owner of dethroned gods cuz we need them to make a new site, yet to see a site exceed DG's standards

That would be me (lore, yets, man with many names), I go by "him" now.

There are a lot of current and upcoming sites made by this talented community, so for now, my site making days are behind me. Nowadays, I just see how the community is doing and cheer from the sidelines.

I really appreciate the love shown to DG, whether in discord (sometimes I get screenshots of people showing it love) or in a post, so thank you <3.
last edit on Sept 13, 2024 15:03:20 GMT by him