aliasspectre
pronounsthey/them
28written posts
scryearned bits
offlinecurrently
scry
scry Avatar
horror enthusiast.
idk if this goes here but i swear i saw a site ad, now it's nowhere to be seen and i feel like i imagined it. but a site center around a 90s summer camp with campy horror/general supernatural horror vibes taking inspiration mainly from friday the 13th and tidbits of sleepaway camp, slotherhouse etc.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
reverse isekai.

bring the fantasy creatures into the real world where they go get jobs but occasionally have sword fights in the denny's parking lot.

because, the demon lord and the chosen hero gotta go to their 9 to 5, but still are mortal enemies and have beef.
last edit on Jul 6, 2024 18:33:50 GMT by tenebrae
aliasladykae
pronounsshe/her
112written posts
navigatorearned bits
onlinecurrently
navigator
navigator Avatar
-18 pokemon. baby mode. literal 10-year-olds starting their pokemon adventures with their best friends. edgy 15-year-olds thinking they're the hottest on the block because they just got their rocket uniform and they're in the big leagues now. mankey is cool. character's team is three rattata and they're confident they can take on anyone. the only adults are npcs. a world of wonder seen through wider eyes. a nostalgic trip to the first time you picked up a pokemon game and your greatest concern was just -- fun.
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
tenebrae Avatar
reverse isekai.

bring the fantasy creatures into the real world where they go get jobs but occasionally have sword fights in the denny's parking lot.

because, the demon lord and the chosen hero gotta go to their 9 to 5, but still are mortal enemies and have beef.
okay this has mad the devil is a part-timer vibes I LOVE IT
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
irene Avatar
my kingdom for a "roman empire" low magic fantasy rp + with greek myth nods

i have an urge 2 write consulate drama/sabotage (can u tell i have gladiator 2 trailer on my mind?)
okay but i've had a jcink url hoarded thats perfect for this kinda stuff i have yearned for so many years
pronounsshe/her
346written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
citrinitas Avatar
irene Avatar
my kingdom for a "roman empire" low magic fantasy rp + with greek myth nods

i have an urge 2 write consulate drama/sabotage (can u tell i have gladiator 2 trailer on my mind?)
okay but i've had a jcink url hoarded thats perfect for this kinda stuff i have yearned for so many years
willing to help w this site + all graphics as long as im promised to have demigods + funky neglectful relationships w their godly parents :raisedhand:
last edit on Jul 11, 2024 11:27:54 GMT by Mizo

the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
Mizo Avatar
willing to help w this site + all graphics as long as im promised to have demigods + funky neglectful relationships w their godly parents :raisedhand:
almost kinda like percy jackson? i'm so down to clown