the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
citrinitas Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
reverse isekai.

bring the fantasy creatures into the real world where they go get jobs but occasionally have sword fights in the denny's parking lot.

because, the demon lord and the chosen hero gotta go to their 9 to 5, but still are mortal enemies and have beef.
okay this has mad the devil is a part-timer vibes I LOVE IT

that's my main inspiration! paired with some of those system manhwa where dragons and other fantasy creatures spawn into the real world. and how the world adapts to it. like, the magic is brought to a boring mundane earth some ten to thirty years ago and humanity tries to learn to adapt. think that terrible will smith movie "bright" but actually good and interesting.
last edit on Jul 12, 2024 15:59:15 GMT by tenebrae
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
(non-canon) ATLA. I would actually give someone some money (when i save up enough) to make one. why hasn't anyone made one in years????
aliasBlue Totoro
2written posts
offlinecurrently

a clean looking, lowfi cyberpunk city where it's got those blues and pinks but a little more subdued/chill
but with nit and grit under the surface like a dystopian
with playable ais and cyborgs and so on
and holograms like holo tvs, or other cool devices like teleporting things instead of like stairs or something, hover cars
fandom or original, don't care. not a panfandom or fandom characters, you know. could be pokemon for all i care.
i don't wanna make or run a site, just wanna see one made
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Just bought Ooblets and omgosh it's so cute, I think it'd make for an interesting "Pokemon-esque" slash "gotta catch em all" premise. I can already imagine a super colorful skin, and the awards are the Ooblets you have collected! ;3; And the vibes are just so silly!
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,532written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
peach Avatar
Just bought Ooblets and omgosh it's so cute, I think it'd make for an interesting "Pokemon-esque" slash "gotta catch em all" premise. I can already imagine a super colorful skin, and the awards are the Ooblets you have collected! ;3; And the vibes are just so silly!

thanks for letting me know it’s out!! Been in my wishlist for over a year

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
tying into my "vrmmorpg" idea. has anyone ever done a "virtual city/space" rp? like summer wars or belle? i can imagine a setting where players can "be whoever/whatever they want" and "do whatever they want" (within reason). like, want to fight? there's a tower climbing or coliseum system! wanna become a popular model, singer,etc? there are several (real) virtual brands and business venues to join! wanna own a fancy penthouse? you can have it! but you gotta earn that virtual coin first! i imagine it would be some sorta of extremely light stats or just free form with a reputation/achievement system baked in. of course players don't just populate the world. as there's highly advanced AI NPCs to throw in the "blurring the line between virtual and reality" stuff. like, what if your girlfriend is an NPC shopkeeper?
last edit on Aug 1, 2024 15:29:19 GMT by tenebrae
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
57written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
navigator Avatar
been playing "i was a teenage exocolonist" (highly recommend) and i really can't help but think that cataloguing, exploring, and settling an unfamiliar planet would be incredibly interesting roleplay.

holy shit, huge fan of exo... handshaking you, such a charming game with a ton of replayability (this isn't the games thread i know) & i'd love a site with a similar presence, both rping in Space and then exploring the unknown. maybe with a player-contributed beastiary/catalog of plants & wildlife...
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.