pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i just want a warriors site that doesn't do the unnecessary rolls and mechanics and is on jcink lmao
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Dystopian supernatural horror where Disney a super mega coperation rules a (fictional?) country. Where it's illegal to be unhappy or speak against the corporation/government. And their human police run the streets during the day. While their unholy mascots stalk the streets at night. Meanwhile citizens are just trying to live their lives. Either apart of the evil machine or rebelling against it. "We're all happy here" or else... basically inspired by various things like "we happy few" "everything is fine", "that's not my neighbor", and "bendy and the ink machine". (Yes I know Halloween is a month and some change away, shut up)
last edit on Aug 23, 2024 17:26:35 GMT by tenebrae
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
802written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
tenebrae Avatar
Dystopian supernatural horror where Disney a super mega coperation rules a (fictional?) country. Where it's illegal to be unhappy or speak against the corporation/government. And their human police run the streets during the day. While their unholy mascots stalk the streets at night. Meanwhile citizens are just trying to live their lives. Either apart of the evil machine or rebelling against it. "We're all happy here" or else... basically inspired by various things like "we happy few" "everything is fine", "that's not my neighbor", and "bendy and the ink machine". (Yes I know Halloween is a month and some change away, shut up)
i love this idea. totally lean into the 1984 and brave new world of it all.
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
I could see taking some inspiration from Celebration, Florida since that's a small town literally developed by Disney, this is a fun idea though I love dystopian horror shit like this!
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
Ludo Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
I could see taking some inspiration from Celebration, Florida since that's a small town literally developed by Disney, this is a fun idea though I love dystopian horror shit like this!

that's actually one of my major inspirations! i went on a "Disney is evil" rabbithole on accident (thanks Youtube..) and i while listening to it, i was like "yeah... that sounds like a horror movie waiting to happen" xD
pronounsThey/them
20written posts
rubixearned bits
offlinecurrently
rubix
rubix Avatar
I'd really like to see more modern/dystopia roleplays return. I miss the grit. I think my ideal would be a gritty, modern city meets yokai/fantasy type rp. I enjoy the increased intimacy of rping in a city setting compared to when characters are split across regions, and I'd love to be able to pick and choose what sort of creature I play as. I find supernatural too limiting as it's usually just vampire, werewolves, witches. Let me play whatever species I fancy!

I'd also like to see more mythological rps. I've been into EPIC lately and I am craving that world. (Wisdom Saga in three days, anyone? Cannot wait!)
the waking storm
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
okay... this is gonna get a bit weird and wordy... but:

y'all remember "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends"? Wait, WAIT! DON'T LEAVE!

Okay, so... do you know those stories where imaginary characters are abandoned because their creator grew up? Where they're thrown into another realm where they're forgotten? well, how about something like that... but with a twist? it's not just ANY made-up characters... It's our OCs! Yes, I'm talking about anything from your edgy Sonic oc you made when you were 12. Or even that one CaC OC who married Astarion that you made a year ago...

I was basically thinking of an rp which is basically a "panfandom" world. But for "discarded" OCs! Where no one is judged for writing "cringe" stuff. Where you get to explore the characters you may or even may not have made! In a sense, it's a mix of all sorts of ideas. Even Smash Bros or the Lego movies!

A rp where we can have adventures, mystery, and drama in a setting where new locations appear. There can be quests, maybe a simple store system, and awards to collect. Just a fun, engaging, but also chill, place where we can throw out our dumb ideas that either don't work anymore or you just haven't found a place for! It's not really a rp for characters we got rid of... But more like a place where they can have a second (or proper) chance!

tldr; let us be cringe and free and rp our dumb ocs on fun adventures!
pronounsshe/her
33written posts
trishearned bits
offlinecurrently
trish
trish Avatar
it's hard being hot and pretty and cute
I am once again asking for a modern fantasy ala Final Fantasy XV (Ignis Scientia....my beloved office siren)

also if anyone remembers Dethroned Gods....i miss that ngl :"") was cool that i also got a random power assigned to me since i like surprises LOL