write a reply

Sites You Want To See

256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
the only thing i'd see hard to pull off are the distinctly alien species. but I'm sure such a site could handwave it somehow. but yeah that sounds great! not quite SWTOR or KOTOR but also not exactly Clone Wars and beyond. Sounds like a cool era to rp. It can go completely AU with enough plotting too lol. It sounds like a great idea! Now I just hope someone makes it! xD

Another potential takeaway of a High Republic RP is the lack of Sith, too. (In the source material, the main threat the Jedi deal with are the Nihil, a band of surprisingly well-organised bandits and Marauders – but they're certainly not the Sith, nor dark side Force-users.) Then again, depending on how faithful such a RP wants to keep to source material, they could probably substitute the Sith with some other cult of Dark Side adepts, who may or may not be affiliated with the Nihil. But otherwise yeah, the lack of Sith or other Dark Side adepts can be a potential turn-off, seeing how some are gonna be like, "So only the good guys get badass space wizards? Laaaaame."
last edit on Jul 23, 2022 3:48:52 GMT by The Law

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
795written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
medi fantasy, preferably witcher inspired. im totally biased bc i liked playing my mage lady from a witcher trpg one-shot last night and her backstory is dope.

coming soon.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
The Law Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
the only thing i'd see hard to pull off are the distinctly alien species. but I'm sure such a site could handwave it somehow. but yeah that sounds great! not quite SWTOR or KOTOR but also not exactly Clone Wars and beyond. Sounds like a cool era to rp. It can go completely AU with enough plotting too lol. It sounds like a great idea! Now I just hope someone makes it! xD

Another potential takeaway of a High Republic RP is the lack of Sith, too. (In the source material, the main threat the Jedi deal with are the Nihil, a band of surprisingly well-organised bandits and Marauders – but they're certainly not the Sith, nor dark side Force-users.) Then again, depending on how faithful such a RP wants to keep to source material, they could probably substitute the Sith with some other cult of Dark Side adepts, who may or may not be affiliated with the Nihil. But otherwise yeah, the lack of Sith or other Dark Side adepts can be a potential turn-off, seeing how some are gonna be like, "So only the good guys get badass space wizards? Laaaaame."

yeahhhhh no Sith is a turn off for me lol. I love the sith and would hate to lose em to glorified bandits. maybe an au star wars in general? like star wars themes (jedi, sith, force, etc) but a completely au setting? i dunno if star wars is as strict as say, kingdom hearts with its timelines for roleplays. so I'm not sure how'd that would pan out.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
nerdboy Avatar
A Fairy Tail site that is AU but the way the world is set up is like it was prior to the big time skip they did. Could have stats or could just let people do their own thing. 

You beat me to it! I just want an old-fashioned AU Fairy Tail site with guilds, cool magic, and player-made plots! (With the occasional sitewide plot run by Staff!). I just miss those days and am definitely not showing my age! *Waves cane*
aliasladykae
pronounsshe/her
114written posts
navigatorearned bits
offlinecurrently
navigator
navigator Avatar
currently in a lancer campaign and i am absolutely loving writing zero gravity mech battles. i have been eagerly awaiting a site that breaks away from fantasy tropes - and i am really starting to think mechs are the way to go. gundam, especially, would be just spectacular.
pronounshe/him
32written posts
Kodiakearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kodiak
Kodiak Avatar
navigator Avatar
currently in a lancer campaign and i am absolutely loving writing zero gravity mech battles. i have been eagerly awaiting a site that breaks away from fantasy tropes - and i am really starting to think mechs are the way to go. gundam, especially, would be just spectacular.
Seen a few gundam sites in the past but never fully checked them out but yes to this. Or mecha in general. maybe its just my growing interest in mecha anime lately but i'd love to see it.
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
a pokemon site without a system, without pokemon limits, without excessive rules, that has room for both battle plots and slice-of-life plots because it's not so focused on catching new pokemon but still allows people to RP some battles when they feel like it.

needs two of the three: canons allowed, not on proboards, allows original art claims.

i don't want a strict slice-of-life pokemon site but i want there to be room for my non-route characters if that makes sense? and taking away any sort of system or rules about how to catch pokemon usually leads to people playing around not-pokemon-stuff. people only have so much energy to post and if you're dumping all your energy into training Pokemon in ur posts...
last edit on Aug 4, 2022 13:33:44 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
man i just really want a percy jackson/riordanverse site with animanga fcs. i dont care about the plot. just please. let me go on quests, go up a year, roll the dice for godly gifts. i miss that stuff man.

either that, or an alternate universe sailor moon site. i love those things, let me play an oc but have them be in the inner senshi. give me spicy plot. LET ME AWAKEN THROUGH SITE EVENTS??? want my cool combat awakenings