write a reply

Sites You Want To See

41written posts
nerdboyearned bits
offlinecurrently
nerdboy
nerdboy Avatar
Does anybody else remember that fever dream of a show called Chaotic on Disney? Where its like a VR game but you collect various trading cards and can become them. You fight in different arenas with different pros and cons depending on the monster you become. It was a cool show back in the day and I think could be a cool rp or at least be the inspiration for a cool rp.
pronounssorcerer
189written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
nerdboy Avatar
Does anybody else remember that fever dream of a show called Chaotic on Disney? Where its like a VR game but you collect various trading cards and can become them. You fight in different arenas with different pros and cons depending on the monster you become. It was a cool show back in the day and I think could be a cool rp or at least be the inspiration for a cool rp.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkuTK5alys
9written posts
Janusearned bits
offlinecurrently
Janus
Janus Avatar
Hitman Reborn. Love the series. Been rereading and just love the Dying Will concept. Have it based during a time when the mafias are all fighting amongst themselves or something. Could be a fun site though it is such an older show now that I wonder if there would be even an interest
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
don't really need to see it but a site where only yugioh cards (not characters from the anime, just the cards) are allowed as FCs would be really funny. catch me FC'ing floowandereeze & empen.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
I'd LOVE an animanga Star Wars roleplay! Preferably an AU or anything that's not the Sequel Trilogy. Or just something Star Wars-esque. Just give me an animanga scifi site ;w;
last edit on Jul 20, 2022 23:53:59 GMT by tenebrae
256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
tenebrae Avatar
I'd LOVE an animanga Star Wars roleplay! Preferably an AU or anything that's not the Sequel Trilogy. Or just something Star Wars-esque. Just give me an animanga scifi site ;w;

After reading the manga titled “Edge of Balance” that is part of Star Wars' High Republic franchise (a project that consists of different Star Wars stories set in an era roughly 200+ years before the Clone Wars), I'm thinking an animanga Star Wars sounds promising.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
the only thing i'd see hard to pull off are the distinctly alien species. but I'm sure such a site could handwave it somehow. but yeah that sounds great! not quite SWTOR or KOTOR but also not exactly Clone Wars and beyond. Sounds like a cool era to rp. It can go completely AU with enough plotting too lol. It sounds like a great idea! Now I just hope someone makes it! xD