profit of doomearned bits
onlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
cheatcode Avatar
May 2, 2023 18:03:52 GMT @cheatcode said:
after trying out redfall i'm all of a sudden craving an apocalyptical world where humans try to survive against vampire monsters

i haven't played redfall, but that sounds dope tbh. also a 24 days of night rp? would be sick as hell? *slams fists on table* more vampires as actual monsters content please
125written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
cheatcode Avatar
May 2, 2023 18:03:52 GMT @cheatcode said:
after trying out redfall i'm all of a sudden craving an apocalyptical world where humans try to survive against vampire monsters
Honestly, this is just making me think about how much I want a Vampire Hunter D RP.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Played the demo of Oninaki and thought the basic premise was really cool and would make for a cool RP.

Fantasy world, where there's a purgatory of sorts. The souls of the dead that are not able to rest can be made into Daemons, partners used to fight monsters. There's more to it but just that basis... Idk I thought it would be neat!
pronounsShe/Her
2written posts
Lola Luftnagleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lola Luftnagle
Lola Luftnagle Avatar
This is a site that I’ve wanted for a long time and one that I’m finally taking the initiative to make once I’ve finished the groundwork. I’ve been on a Telltale brainrot, so I was considering an animanga site based around Fables/The Wolf Among Us where characters from fairytales, folklore, and other assorted literature learn to adjust to living in the human world after being cast out of their own stories. I’d like it to be an AU, but while still maintaining the grittiness and neo-noir vibes of the source material.

Admittedly, I’m a novice at best when it comes to coding and gfx, but I still intend to give it my best shot with this site over the Summer. 
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
A light fantasy/ghibli-esque slice of life set in Oregon (specifically Portland) because there's this really cool advertising campaign right now for Oregon that is using ghibli-ish artwork for the different areas and scenic places. It's sooo gorgeous and makes me proud to live here.
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
something set in the universe as the game 'iron lung'. the quiet rapture seems like such an interesting thing to explore... i understand it'd be super bleak, but the thought is cool!
pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
the locked tomb verse rp would be so fun, i just rlly love this world ;;;

on the other hand, a Nevermore site would also be hella fun. aged up for a college level would be better tho bc i prefer playing older characters, but just. outcast supernatural creatures school setting is fun