Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
My updated list:

- NieR Automata
With playable YoRHa, Resistance, Pods, and Machines. Instead of write in the perspective of the YoRHa like in NieR A, we could set the plot (or at least the first plot) in the perspective of the machines? Plot would be different to the games so no spoilers and no re-playing the game cuz we've probably already replayed the actual thing while still capturing the overall essence and philosophies of the game, such as sentience with machinery.

- Children of the Whales / Rune Factory / Final Fantasy / Suikoden
With playable guardians/summons/aeons/deities as well as monsters and demi-humans (half monster/half human), etc. Prejudice, especially toward non-humans or demi-humans, would be cool. Overall arch/site plots. A queendom would be cool, like in Suikoden V, where the daughters are successors to the throne and the sons are marital pawns. Fantastical settings like whale/or other animal-shaped islands.

- Non-canon Pokemon
With playable gym leaders and playable team rocket and jazz like that, and not needing to start out as a 12 year old level 1 adventurer. I've been looking around and have been surprised to find that a lot of pokemon RPs have canon characters lately.

- Non-canon Pokemon Gijinka + Humans
A pokemon world where gijinka are treated like pokemon. They can be encapsulated via pokeballs, stolen, entered in contests and tournaments and gym battles, et cetera. Humans, gijinka, and pokemon (if regular pokemon are in that setting) would be playable.

I can keep throwing out ideas if you want. 8 |
last edit on Jul 18, 2018 20:56:40 GMT by Deleted
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
I've been overindulging in Funimation dubbed films and shows. A site based on The Boy and the Beast (2015) and/or Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki (2012) would prove interesting, even though my character is European.
last edit on Jul 18, 2018 22:24:08 GMT by Jacob
coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
Jacob Avatar
I've been overindulging in Funimation dubbed films and shows. A site based on The Boy and the Beast (2015) and/or Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki (2012) would prove interesting, even though my character is European.
ok... Love both those movies. But maybe Im just dumb... how would either oof those movies work in a rp setting with original characters?  I mean I have a vague idea of how its possible with the boy and the beast, but wolf children?
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
Togasko Avatar
Jacob Avatar
ok... Love both those movies. But maybe Im just dumb... how would either oof those movies work in a rp setting with original characters?  I mean I have a vague idea of how its possible with the boy and the beast, but wolf children?
Alternative universes are worthwhile.  One might replace canons with originals.  Concerning Wolf Children:  Ame and Yuki, just half-breeds being playable.  I like such figures more than I do quotidian humans, elves, and so on.
last edit on Jul 19, 2018 0:03:49 GMT by Jacob