pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
While I can't join since I am committed to my current site, I would just love to see these since they would be interesting to me and would love to see.

D. Gray-man: I don't join many sites based on shows, but if this existed while I was looking for a site, I would have TOTALLY joined. I love this show so much and it would be so interesting! I actually had ideas for this, but as stated, I couldn't join since commitment.
Dead by Daylight: While I wouldn't join since I imagine a levelling system would be needed, I would love to read in-character threads because the concept of the game would be an interesting aspect.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
necrochi Avatar
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that likes this but I would love an old route based pokemon site. I love a slice of life site as the next guy or gal but I miss having to go through routes to get somewhere with my character. So I can have actual character development and catch my team rather than be allowed to have a full team at the start.

just me? okay
yeeess. Please! I miss this, too. I love having my character go discover the game just as I do, and building a team. I also miss old regions -- like Indigo and Johto and Sinnoh. Everything's all either original regions or Aloha now.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Ginger Avatar
percy Jackson/norse/egyptian[RICK RIORDAN] Magical Girl site. With gods and Magical Girls running amok [boys too]
Hell

Yeah

This idea is my fever dream come true someone jump on this
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
Raz Avatar
A chill digimon site would be 👌

2015 vibes.

my dream pet project: SUMMER WARS X DIGIMON X MEGAMAN.EXE

everything is done online. the digital world is literally a wave of every basic function but done online. traffic, utilities, you name it. an older section of the online world prior to launch houses what seems to be an old style monster style rpg; several people find it and play it thinking its a retro game online.

ENTER THE DIGIDESTINED.

shit goes down and the digimon from their game override their virtual avatars... except their functional as AI—distinct personality and everything. oh, and wild digimon get loose. they're not malicious but everything outside of their digital weird is new to them. some end up doing malicious things. the data center for the electric grid? sounds like yummy yummy data.

wtf? that fucker took down my modem. agumon, hop on the 4G LTE time to kick some digi ass!

obtw the game mechanics seem to apply to digimon outside of the game. AGUMON KILL THAT BITCH WE NEED EXP. lemme get that digimon's special attack as a battlechip we can use against other digimon!

hehe xD this cyber game is so funn!!!!
wait wtf agumon?! is that a pikachumon ON THE NEWS. wtf?!
WAIT THAT'S MY NEIGHBORHOOD. AGUMON TIME TO SEND THEIR DIGIASS BACK ONLINE. pikachumon thinks he gonna dox my ass?! tf?!
AGUMON GET UR ASS ON THE BUS! WE GOING!

AGUMON LOOK! WE'RE ON TV... thousands dead as strange monsters fight in public street of shibuya. many injured by falling debris and fireballs... uh, agumon maybe u should get back on the usb. i'mma put u back on my hard drive. we need to lay low for a bit.

obtw... got the new iphone XXVXII. only costed him $230492049. he keeps bragging cuz they redesigned it to accept bluetooth again.

last edit on Mar 19, 2019 6:27:15 GMT by SPIRELE
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i suddenly really want to see a site based on the first half's premise of black mirror's "hang the dj" episode.

slightly futuristic society with computer-arranged dating for everyone 18+ to gather data on your compatibility so that you can be paired with your "perfect match" on your pairing day. just. people falling for other people while they're still in the arranged dating phase and trying to fight the system to be with them even if it means penalties. people getting to be matched with their perfect match that they dated a lot - or worse, that's a complete stranger when they thought they'd get this one person they've been paired with 5 or 6 times already. people already matched up with their perfect match and being cute and domestic or sneaking around to try to be in poly relationships (because the system got it right or absolutely wrong). heck, even an expiry (aka when the arranged date "ends") might be fun, but that'd definitely have to be something member-negotiated since imo let's not have people trapped in bad partnerships they don't want for 1 ic year or something like that.

just. omg it sounds like such a cool idea to start with. and has the potential for regular blind date thread roulettes to pair people up and just. #heckyes
last edit on Mar 19, 2019 13:20:57 GMT by Kuroya

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Something like The Lobster, where singles need to find a partner in 45 days, or they get turned into an animal of their choosing. They also had the ability to prolong the inevitable by catching runaways.

Or 1bitheart, because I love futuristic settings and phones that double as fashion accessories (like cat ears or horns).