pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
dreams Avatar

what if we did a harvest moon roleplay inspired by svtfoe and gravity falls? I would kill to see something like that. Hell, I'd even offer to help out! it's such a NEED.

Ignore below.. I'm an idiot.. I read your post backwards, this is probably why I speak backwards IRL.

Anyway sorry to intrude, **gives bow before walking away**

I'm sorry, not a big fan of Harvest moon... So could you explain "How" Harvest Moon will play a role in Svtfoe and gravity falls roleplay? As I love both those Disney things Even been part of a Gravity Falls inspired OC site for 4 years with Reward systems.. Snort.. There's even a Bill Cipher RP Admin Take over skin(storyarch); want screens shots pm me. Also the admin to this site... fitting Gravity Falls theme... Placed Puzzles ALL over the Codes to be solved.. Some members actually solved them..

I'm curious in this project; I wanna know more [understand better].

last edit on Jul 3, 2019 4:17:44 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
STRANGER THINGS inspired Animanga Original Roleplay. With like Other Darker Worlds, Lovecraftian themes ALL Arround, Small modern Town, Cults, Murdering, Kidnapping, Secret Labs, and Random ouji Board stuff. Aliens, NPC ghosts, psychics, possession, conspiracy City works too I'll do modern city

last edit on Jul 4, 2019 20:32:41 GMT by Ginger
pronounsshe/her
49written posts
seaoiearned bits
offlinecurrently
seaoi
seaoi Avatar
the key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.
Ginger Avatar
STRANGER THINGS inspired Animanga Original Roleplay. With like Other Darker Worlds, Lovecraftian themes ALL Arround, Small modern Town, Cults, Murdering, Kidnapping, Secret Labs, and Random ouji Board stuff. Aliens, NPC ghosts, psychics, possession, conspiracy City works too I'll do modern city

OH HELL YES I would be willing to MAKE a site like this if no one else does!!! I am in love
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
seaoi Avatar
Ginger Avatar

OH HELL YES I would be willing to MAKE a site like this if no one else does!!! I am in love
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm Discord ID SENT!
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
Ginger Avatar
seaoi Avatar
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm Discord ID SENT!
site buzz when
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
Mythology ie god/goddesses. Assassin's creed. Persona. When
my brain just combined all those into a site.... gods running around, Persona relating to Myth-monsters combining to chosen humans, then Templars/Assassins are the ones who possess these  "Lost Monsters" or even demigod.
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
Ginger Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
Mythology ie god/goddesses. Assassin's creed. Persona. When
my brain just combined all those into a site.... gods running around, Persona relating to Myth-monsters combining to chosen humans, then Templars/Assassins are the ones who possess these  "Lost Monsters" or even demigod.

gimme
41written posts
mintyearned bits
offlinecurrently
minty
minty Avatar
some kind of.. how to train your dragon/pokemon crossover. based off the dragon tamer clan. perhaps set in 'older times' so there are no pokeballs and you have to raise your dragon poke in an almost httyd setting? or in modern times but on a secluded island. :3c 
last edit on Jul 8, 2019 9:09:36 GMT by minty
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Shadowrun-inspired.

Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi meets fantasy. 

Cybernetics. Magic manifesting as genetic mutations. Industrial espionage. Crimes such as data theft and surveillance conspiracy. Megacorporation rivalries. Hackers, artificial intelligences, drones, cyberspace virtual reality, organized crime syndicates, etc.

Give. Me. Now.

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
ninelie Avatar
Shadowrun-inspired.

Cybernetics. Magic manifesting as genetic mutations. Industrial espionage. Crimes such as data theft and surveillance conspiracy. Megacorporation rivalries. Hackers, artificial intelligences, drones, cyberspace virtual reality, organized crime syndicates, etc.

Give. Me. Now.

do you know how long I've wanted this?? I played a couple games in 4e and since then I've been keeping an eye on the series. like srsly it's the perfect setting to just really have a ball. fantasy? covered. sci-fi? convered. cyberpunk? COVERED. you want to be a daring group of adventurers fighting against the evil of the mega-corporations? do it. you want to be an ancient dragon forced into hiding because people want to eat your heart for your powers ( even tho that's wrong oups ) and you end up CEO of a corporation and have to live a dual life as a cult leader? DO IT. I haven't had time to think of weird but fun ideas, nope.

side note, where my mmo rps at? like I'm 90% tempted to make one myself at this rate, it's a void in my heart that I need.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
UMU Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Shadowrun-inspired.

Give. Me. Now.
do you know how long I've wanted this?? I played a couple games in 4e and since then I've been keeping an eye on the series. like srsly it's the perfect setting to just really have a ball. fantasy? covered. sci-fi? convered. cyberpunk? COVERED. you want to be a daring group of adventurers fighting against the evil of the mega-corporations? do it. you want to be an ancient dragon forced into hiding because people want to eat your heart for your powers ( even tho that's wrong oups ) and you end up CEO of a corporation and have to live a dual life as a cult leader? DO IT. I haven't had time to think of weird but fun ideas, nope.

side note, where my mmo rps at? like I'm 90% tempted to make one myself at this rate, it's a void in my heart that I need.
I would say, wait a little longer for an mmorpg :eyes: soon

hover + icon by 旳---