255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
ninelie Avatar
UMU Avatar
side note, where my mmo rps at? like I'm 90% tempted to make one myself at this rate, it's a void in my heart that I need.
I would say, wait a little longer for an mmorpg :eyes: soon

why can I only like something once like hello I wanna hit like 20 million times right now because I'm so excited!
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
still waiting for someone to bite the bullet and make more mechanic/stat-based sites. i'm thinking a pokemon academy site or a magical school site (similar to hp) OOOOR EVEN AN SAO/.HACK-LIKE SITE BECAUSE I'D DIE FOR THAT
last edit on Jul 10, 2019 3:25:42 GMT by honey and the forgor land
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
still waiting for someone to bite the bullet and make more mechanic/stat-based sites. i'm thinking a pokemon academy site or a magical school site (similar to hp).
lucky.jcink.net/ might hit ur fancy
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Shadowrun-inspired.

Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi meets fantasy. 

Cybernetics. Magic manifesting as genetic mutations. Industrial espionage. Crimes such as data theft and surveillance conspiracy. Megacorporation rivalries. Hackers, artificial intelligences, drones, cyberspace virtual reality, organized crime syndicates, etc.

Give. Me. Now.
I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THIS. ITS MY JAM.

if u've watched Mahouka Kouko no Rettousei, it's a bit mix of those but less /punk/ also To Aru series. I just love technology + magic mix type of world.
last edit on Jul 10, 2019 11:57:44 GMT by von
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i know I'm the oddball here, but still pining for a harvest-moon site centered around the townsfolk having to find the goddess/get the magic back

I just miss animanga hm sites with good plots, slice of life, a tinge of magic, and interesting characters, okay
last edit on Jul 10, 2019 14:54:08 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
von Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Shadowrun-inspired.

Cyberpunk/Sci-Fi meets fantasy. 

Cybernetics. Magic manifesting as genetic mutations. Industrial espionage. Crimes such as data theft and surveillance conspiracy. Megacorporation rivalries. Hackers, artificial intelligences, drones, cyberspace virtual reality, organized crime syndicates, etc.

Give. Me. Now.

if u've watched Mahouka Kouko no Rettousei, it's a bit mix of those but less /punk/ also To Aru series. I just love technology + magic mix type of world.
Those two are excellent series to derive inspiration/ideas from and I don't know why we haven't collabed on this yet 

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
Jinnearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jinn
Jinn Avatar
10/10 would like to see a survival island exploration-based RP. just straight up humans struggling to live on an island. also creepy things like demons in the night that will fuck with the humans because they're bored. some kind of curse? idk.

i need the ghost or demon who's watching this human and messes with their little shack over night but in the morning the human is lowkey frustrated because #noprogress. or the one that constantly trips them or drops sticks on their heads. screwing with the food cache and hiding them under bushes or at the top of trees to piss the humans off.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Jinn Avatar
10/10 would like to see a survival island exploration-based RP. just straight up humans struggling to live on an island. also creepy things like demons in the night that will fuck with the humans because they're bored. some kind of curse? idk.

i need the ghost or demon who's watching this human and messes with their little shack over night but in the morning the human is lowkey frustrated because #noprogress. or the one that constantly trips them or drops sticks on their heads. screwing with the food cache and hiding them under bushes or at the top of trees to piss the humans off.
yeeess, this feels so gravity falls-esque. i'm in.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I used to be on Pokemon sites years ago, back when I was 16, called Anxiety Trails. It was a really lack Pokemon RP that was based around Pokemon Special. I played Gold on it and some other OCs. It was great. They weren't even super strict on Pokemon either. Pretty much let you handle that yourself.

It was neat and refreshing and I miss it.

I'd love to see a place like that again. Especially with how light-hearted and stuff the setting was.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
von Avatar

Those two are excellent series to derive inspiration/ideas from and I don't know why we haven't collabed on this yet 

Thirding.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mouse Avatar
I used to be on Pokemon sites years ago, back when I was 16, called Anxiety Trails. It was a really lack Pokemon RP that was based around Pokemon Special. I played Gold on it and some other OCs. It was great. They weren't even super strict on Pokemon either. Pretty much let you handle that yourself.

I'd love to see a place like that again. Especially with how light-hearted and stuff the setting was.

Light-hearted? Wasn't there a death cult, sdkjfhldskjfhs? Or that might have been before the name change/V5 switch. Definitely would also kill for something manga-based and stat-lax like AT, though. ;u; Milaaaaaa, where's the revaaaaaaaaaamp?

I... didn't have a site I wanted to see idea going into this post, but obligatory "Where's my Madoka Magica site?" Not, like, a blend of fandoms, or general magical girl site, but uncut, raw, angsty Meduka Meguca the RP.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
pharaoh leap Avatar
Light-hearted? Wasn't there a death cult, sdkjfhldskjfhs? Or that might have been before the name change/V5 switch. Definitely would also kill for something manga-based and stat-lax like AT, though. ;u; Milaaaaaa, where's the revaaaaaaaaaamp?

I... didn't have a site I wanted to see idea going into this post, but obligatory "Where's my Madoka Magica site?" Not, like, a blend of fandoms, or general magical girl site, but uncut, raw, angsty Meduka Meguca the RP.

Now that you said that Leap a flood of memories just came back to me. Like, I was just sitting, "There was a death cult?" "Oh shit. There was a death cult."

Still miss the place regardless. Even if that had slipped my mind lmao.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Mouse Avatar

FIRST LOL - on the cult -  But Hey Cults are MEANT TO BE LIGHTHEARTED> **insert Evil Emoji**

Second .... RAW UNCUT ANGSTY MEDUKA MEGUCA..... YOU just wanted me to like your post... Quote you. DIDN"T YOU!!!
last edit on Jul 11, 2019 15:37:47 GMT by Ginger