pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
dandy Avatar
Anyone remember the Halloweentown Disney Channel Originals? Give me a Halloweentown based site, thaaaaaanks.
I never knew I needed this. But I do.
40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
Personified animals/kemonomimi rp. Whether like zootopia but with shapeshifters, more like animal crossing, just a slice of life with kemonomimis, ancient tribal, or honestly whatever.

I wanna play off the dynamics of characters resisting wilder instincts. Like, you're a wolf girl but that doesn't mean you can take a bite of your new deer college roommate. Even if he looks tasty. That's a bad dog, maybe you just wanna take him out for dinner. Not the alternative. 

I also think things like tails and ears give such a large amount of fun reactions. Like, your character is acting all tough, but his tail is tucked between his legs. <-- Fun visual cues to play with. i am weeb ok, and there is such a large amount of cute fanart of kemonomimis

I even have a site made for this sitting unused, and another all written up on Gaia, but I just don't have the energy to admin two places at once. </3 
someone do it for me lol

Something along the lines of this but i'd love to see an RP based on something like TwoKinds, the webcomic by Markaplier's brother Thomas Fischbach. The idea of humans & anthros being kind of at war with one another with heavy racism (or speciesisim) and slavery/violence as a focal point amuses me. Diplomacy, tribal, dark ages, magic, big floof people. For those of you who don't know what TwoKinds is you can check it out here. It's been going for like...a decade now? Makes me feel old since i was around when it first came out but meh xD. Still the only webcomic i consistently check in on weekly aside from Blackblood Alliance. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
I could really use a non-Hogwarts centric HP rp right now...Or a magic academy outside of HP entirely. I was briefly on a similar site with a concept that involved gems? And there were selkies...

this sounds like it was great honestly. i am not an HP fan, but I am all for a magic academy of some sort.

Especially if it's based on The Magicians show/books <3
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
dreams Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
I could really use a non-Hogwarts centric HP rp right now...Or a magic academy outside of HP entirely. I was briefly on a similar site with a concept that involved gems? And there were selkies...
 this sounds like it was great honestly. i am not an HP fan, but I am all for a magic academy of some sort.

Especially if it's based on The Magicians show/books <3

Could always do something similar to Mary and the Witch's Flower, too.
40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
Can we get a Zelda RP that is actually 'fun' and allows creative freedom in the universe we've all come to love instead of these sites that pop up and die in a couple months cause they are either super strict or just aren't exciting?

That'll be great thaaaaaanks~
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
Can we get a Zelda RP that is actually 'fun' and allows creative freedom in the universe we've all come to love instead of these sites that pop up and die in a couple months cause they are either super strict or just aren't exciting?

That'll be great thaaaaaanks~
Yes, please! My last board was unfortunately one of those. I made a Minish with a human mother. His female parent died in childbirth after bearing her illegitimate son. He suffered much due to the community "flaking."
last edit on Aug 16, 2018 22:03:11 GMT by Jacob
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
a pandom site that allows original characters and isn't about trying to escape through a large dungeon and involves stats. just not a fan of either of those, but i live for cross-fandom interactions + being able to interact with ocs (who would most likely than not be residents of wherever the site takes place and where everyone ends up for some reason)

the only thing i don't get is what to do if an oc has a faceclaim taken and someone wants to play said character...
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
iota Avatar
I'm currently making a cross-fandom that's a mix of FFX, FFXII (kind of), Suikoden (IV & V mainly), Rune Factory, and Children of the Whale. Original characters only, but I'll allow - for example - any beastman race in all of the listed franchises. So, while you can't play Khimari, you can play a Ronso - can play a moogle, too. No stats, I'd probably have a similar system with tiers like on KD.

Not sure if this would interest you, but I thought I'd mention. (: I'll post up a beta when it's "done."
i was thinking more so a pandom rp where characters from a series like danganronpa could hang out with persona and jojo's characters as well as ocs lol. i've been meaning to get into suikoden though so maybe i'll check that out :^0 thanks
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
revelation Avatar
Aug 18, 2018 2:47:41 GMT @revelation said:
[crying emoji] bungou stray dogs
i actually have an entire bsd idea like 80% to 95% finished but the idea kind of fell off before we could reopen it. i could talk to the people involved and see how they'd feel about getting it up / letting myself and hopefully any other part(y)(ies) willing to help me out get it out there. i've been wanting one for a loooooong time too.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
revelation Avatar
Aug 18, 2018 2:47:41 GMT @revelation said:
[crying emoji] bungou stray dogs
i actually have an entire bsd idea like 80% to 95% finished but the idea kind of fell off before we could reopen it. i could talk to the people involved and see how they'd feel about getting it up / letting myself and hopefully any other part(y)(ies) willing to help me out get it out there. i've been wanting one for a loooooong time too.
you absolute legend omg,,,, if u somehow get one up hmu !!! im a bit drowned in schoolwork rn but i will do anything for bsd !!