write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsHe/Him
37written posts
offlinecurrently
๖ۣۜLord Orivien Avatar
illumination Avatar
I remember reading a book two or three years ago in high school called Poet Anderson of Nightmares and to be honest, I think a site based around a dream word or the concept of lucid dreaming would be super cool? Like sign me up for that too please! 

I had drawn up a synopsis for a dreamer RP, with some concepts, quite a few years ago. It always interested me but I'm not a site creator so I never did anything with it. I check out this Poet Anderson and wouldn't ya know, it's oddly similar. Which is cool. I don't know how heavy into fantasy it is though, as mine would be more magical fantasy, yet still contemporary. I digress. Just thought I'd share, be social and such. Regardless, a dream world / dreaming RP site could be fun.
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
๖ۣۜLord Orivien Avatar
illumination Avatar
I remember reading a book two or three years ago in high school called Poet Anderson of Nightmares and to be honest, I think a site based around a dream word or the concept of lucid dreaming would be super cool? Like sign me up for that too please! 

I had drawn up a synopsis for a dreamer RP, with some concepts, quite a few years ago. It always interested me but I'm not a site creator so I never did anything with it. I check out this Poet Anderson and wouldn't ya know, it's oddly similar. Which is cool. I don't know how heavy into fantasy it is though, as mine would be more magical fantasy, yet still contemporary. I digress. Just thought I'd share, be social and such. Regardless, a dream world / dreaming RP site could be fun.

I'm not much of a site creator either I'll be honest, I also have minimal staffing experience too;; So I 100% feel that. Thanks for being social though, means a lot to hear someone else having similar ideas! The dream world in Poet Anderson took on more like a cool futuristic vibe to it and was usually based in the city, but there was like little personalized dream areas too and all that if I'm remembering correctly. A fantasy (especially a magical one) world would be just as neat as any futuristic one! I would love to hear more about it if you don't mind!
last edit on Aug 13, 2018 7:08:52 GMT by illumination

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
illumination Avatar
๖ۣۜLord Orivien Avatar
I'm not much of a site creator either I'll be honest, I also have minimal staffing experience too;; So I 100% feel that. Thanks for being social though, means a lot to hear someone else having similar ideas! The dream world in Poet Anderson took on more like a cool futuristic vibe to it and was usually based in the city, but there was like little personalized dream areas too and all that if I'm remembering correctly. A fantasy (especially a magical one) world would be just as neat as any futuristic one! I would love to hear more about it if you don't mind!

///gently places my site on the table and slides it across...

The idea is also influenced by 1984, too... I think someone mentioned that earlier... Merp...

///casually sinks back down into the abyss that I came out of
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
forte Avatar
///gently places my site on the table and slides it across...

The idea is also influenced by 1984, too... I think someone mentioned that earlier... Merp...

///casually sinks back down into the abyss that I came out of

Oh! Thank you for showing me!

I'll make sure to check it out ♥

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Mouse Avatar
Does anyone remember when Yu-Gi-Oh sites were around? They were pretty dope.

*war flashbacks of horror*

no but for real like. it'd depend on what kind of ygo. old school gx or og ygo? 5ds? zexal and beyond? picking your era for the site is gonna make or break you, if only because a lot of the time, it makes or breaks decks.

also ban lists are a literal pain because konami can't balance things for heck.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Kuroya Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Does anyone remember when Yu-Gi-Oh sites were around? They were pretty dope.
*war flashbacks of horror*

no but for real like. it'd depend on what kind of ygo. old school gx or og ygo? 5ds? zexal and beyond? picking your era for the site is gonna make or break you, if only because a lot of the time, it makes or breaks decks.

also ban lists are a literal pain because konami can't balance things for heck.

The only way to do it is GX. Dual Academy is where it's at, you...gotta get your game on.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Mouse Avatar
.gotta get your game on.

I've said that to my husband who dreads it and weakly tries to be Judai while I'm literally Jun 99% of the time. I've said it to a few customers that I've helped and ....I learned to stop doing it when there was this quiet pause going, "Oh my god, I never met such a weeb" on the phone. We both cracked up thankfully as he literally pulled out a Naruto manga and started dramatically reading it to me.

as for what I would like to see....uh. Police & Law enforcement rp. Let me rp my old bitter cops and my csi's.
last edit on Aug 14, 2018 2:37:05 GMT by Neko
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I could really use a non-Hogwarts centric HP rp right now...Or a magic academy outside of HP entirely. I was briefly on a similar site with a concept that involved gems? And there were selkies...
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
Benetnasch Avatar
Or a magic academy outside of HP entirely.

I'd kill for an rp based on Magicians Trilogy by Lev Grossman

featuring: Brakebills College for Magical Pedagogy, the only school for magic in North America
last edit on Aug 14, 2018 21:46:41 GMT by alcove
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
alcove Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
Or a magic academy outside of HP entirely.
I'd kill for an rp based on Magicians Trilogy by Lev Grossman

featuring: Brakebills College for Magical Pedagogy, the only school for magic in North America
kdlajfkdja I love those books so much, hell yes