write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
62written posts
meleearned bits
offlinecurrently
mele
mele Avatar
I wanna see a superhero site that doesn't focus on the supers, but on mundane people with either no powers or extremely useless powers. Like give me some random dude with the power to tell when his frozen pizza is done in the oven without setting a timer complaining about how expensive superhero insurance is and how it's the fifth time in the month his car got totaled due to superhero/villain battles.
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
I think a superhero type site based in like Medieval times would be dope as fuck. Imagine characters kind of like from the Fate Series having weird mutations or crazy abilities that kind of result in them being outcast in their society.
very late but isnt this how witches were treated

bc they were outcasted so maybe thats what u wanted to rp
last edit on Aug 7, 2018 3:37:25 GMT by nox, the HR department
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
revelation Avatar
Aug 3, 2018 21:11:37 GMT @revelation said:
personally, i'd really love to see an animanga site based on real life figures - where you, like, create a character and they have to follow a similar life path to someone's real life! for example, you make your own character, and whether by the staff's decision or your own - the figure that they're assigned to or choose is, say, anna delvey! and now, your character's "goal" and purpose on the site is to be able to pull off giant cons not unlike those anna delvey irl did in the site's setting, of course with deviations where you think they'd fit - and the same would apply with other people, like marie curie etc.! it'd be kind of similar to reincarnation, i guess?

it'd probably be really complicated to pull off (and i'm not really even sure i'm making sense as i describe it), but it's something i've been mulling over lately, especially since i've been reading more and more stories about real life people that fascinate me lol

i'd play alexander hamilton 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
funny you say that, I just started working on a sentient shadow concept I really like and don't want to abandon/let collect dust, so I'd definitely be down for trying out a persona site as a member. I'm the only staff member at my own site, so I'll have to pass on helping out as staff.

pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
KOJI Avatar
I'd personally help in the aid of a Persona site tbh

iota Avatar
funny you say that, I just started working on a sentient shadow concept I really like and don't want to abandon/let collect dust, so I'd definitely be down for trying out a persona site as a member. I'm the only staff member at my own site, so I'll have to pass on helping out as staff.
i'm a huge fan of persona (and just smt / atlus in general) so i wouldn't mind lending a hand either. i'm not sure how i'd feel about hosting it without any dedicated help however (also i'm still really pushing for a jojo's rp but idk anyone who'd be willing to help with that so rip), but i'll sure as hell be available.
last edit on Aug 9, 2018 18:43:00 GMT by Gonzo
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
I had the idea today of a site that combines mad max and pokemon, and as niche as it would be...I would love to see someone do something like that.

I'm also always after stuff that involves duos, fantasy (with multiple non-supernatural races and a hefty dose of interspecies conflict), sites that are actively plot driven... Anything with a heavy focus on prejudice between two races and the conflict that brings. I crave that sort of thing.I like things where there are alternate forms too, like in afterschool nightmare.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
zero Avatar
I had the idea today of a site that combines mad max and pokemon, and as niche as it would be...I would love to see someone do something like that.

I'm also always after stuff that involves duos, fantasy (with multiple non-supernatural races and a hefty dose of interspecies conflict), sites that are actively plot driven... Anything with a heavy focus on prejudice between two races and the conflict that brings. I crave that sort of thing.I like things where there are alternate forms too, like in afterschool nightmare.

No mad max :| No, I'm just kidding XD

Afterschool nightmare would be cool. /sparkles/
You might be interested in Persona, too, if you like alternate forms. Devil Survivor & Devil Summoner are branches (like Persona) of the Shin Megami Tensei series, which you might be interested in, too.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
the world ends with you

- players get partnered up so they all have someone to plot with right off the bat
- have different reapers take the mantle of the game master every ic "week" so they can plan the missions and such then rotate to the next after the week has ended
- the world ends with you is really cool and the final remix version is coming out please show this game some love
- people who just want to hang out can be civilians in shibuya (then when/if they want to play the game they can die or become an illegal player). players are visible in shops so maybe bend the rules a bit and make an area where players are visible so they can interact with the non-game gang? idk, just a thought.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Gonzo Avatar
the world ends with you

- players get partnered up so they all have someone to plot with right off the bat
- have different reapers take the mantle of the game master every ic "week" so they can plan the missions and such then rotate to the next after the week has ended
- the world ends with you is really cool and the final remix version is coming out please show this game some love
- people who just want to hang out can be civilians in shibuya (then when/if they want to play the game they can die or become an illegal player). players are visible in shops so maybe bend the rules a bit and make an area where players are visible so they can interact with the non-game gang? idk, just a thought.

Damn that's a really good idea. If someone doesn't make it I might actually end up doing it....
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
the world ends with you

This sounds really cool in theory xD I don't know the source material remix version duly noted but I'd check out a site based on this.

EDIT:
TO ADD TO MY WISHLIST ABOVE... A fantasy rp site that allows more unusual species such as those from Japanese Folklore would be fun.
last edit on Aug 9, 2018 21:36:33 GMT by zero
40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
I think a superhero type site based in like Medieval times would be dope as fuck. Imagine characters kind of like from the Fate Series having weird mutations or crazy abilities that kind of result in them being outcast in their society.
very late but isnt this how witches were treated

bc they were outcasted so maybe thats what u wanted to rp

It was the Dark Ages. If people started bursting into flames cause they somehow get fire powers i'm pressure sure people won't be inviting them to dinner. Think X Men i suppose.