Sites You Want To See

28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
Ginger Avatar
Ludo Avatar
YA agreed. I been wanting to RP Dipper hardcore, he's just....So ME LMAO.
lol snort.

Kingdom hearts 90's Shows and Disney Shows. [just make it tv video game themed XD]

I'm down with Bill Cipher breaking everything.  [and flowey..... and Chara...... and Bill Cipher]
I was on a site like this once, or at least had allowed it. I played Doofenshmirtz, but sadly it didn't quite work out well enough for me to really do much with him. But yeah, I love me some anime panfandoms, but one marketed towards Western shows would be good to: I can think of a decent number of ones I'd want to try out.

Edit: Do feel like pointing out the like one decent scene I was able to get with Doofenshmirtz was him hiring Harley Quinn as a new employee (there was no Joker on the board). So that was fun.
last edit on Jun 8, 2019 13:29:17 GMT by Whammychu
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
So I'm reading the Robot series by Isaac Asimov, and I'm absolutely in love with the setting. Maybe not even something based explicitly on its exact setting, but something inspired by it could be fun. I dunno, all of Earth's population crammed into ultra-compact sci-ficities and living under the threat of imminent extermination in the next hundred years is just... GOOD STUFF, and that's not even touching on the social tension you get when you throw in robots threatening people's stability of lifestyle and the decadent worlds out in space and just, sdfjlkdhfkjsdhfkjsdh, UGH. I love sci-fi, I love robots, I like social tension, give it to me.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.

Not to be confused with the worlds NOT in space. I didn't think of how dumb that sounded until you pointed it out, and now I feel like a fool, sdkjflhdfkjhskfjdsh.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
pharaoh leap Avatar
Not to be confused with the worlds NOT in space. I didn't think of how dumb that sounded until you pointed it out, and now I feel like a fool, sdkjflhdfkjhskfjdsh.
Honestly I'll take anything that's cyberpunk and neon!

hover + icon by 旳---
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
ninelie Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Honestly I'll take anything that's cyberpunk and neon!
actually pls ;;
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I've seen some interest checks and stuff for Pokémon sites with trainers/humans + pokémon, and while I'm def interested in those I just want to see a good ol Pokémon Mystery Dungeon site again :'D
aliasladykae
pronounsshe/her
114written posts
navigatorearned bits
onlinecurrently
navigator
navigator Avatar
I'd be happy for an AU FFVII or Crystal Chronicles site. VII has a great setting, and I'd be happy for a little canon, but I'd love to make some of my own stuff for that world. Seem to recall there being a ShinRa site years and years ago, that was a pretty cool concept. Whoever played that Reno had *mad skill* and I still respect you to this day, yo.

Crystal Chronicles, on the other hand, is just a good set up for some easy team-centric adventures.

I don't know if anyone remembers Skies of Arcadia? But I'm really surprised I haven't seen anything done with that, yet. Glacia's lost civilization could make for a really interesting plot device.

To be real I'm just hungry for some upbeat slice of life adventure blends. Much fun as the dystopian, high tension vibes can be, I already live in dystopia. Would be nice to get a break - and not at the loss of an in depth, thoughtfully inspired world.

im aware vii is dystopian, nostalgia is a weakness of mine
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
percy jackson rp but like... animanga... with more than just camp... demigods trying to live everyday lives with special powers... hell yeah...

animaga fc personified but everyone is just trying to live normal lives in a normal setting maybe suddenly BOOM MEMORIES? for added Drama.

fire emblem. i want... modern... fire emblem... again... give me lords and ladies and dragons and espionage and Power Of Friendships and all that good stuff. or modern fantasy fire emblem esque hell i'll even take canon high fantasy fe right now
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I've been playing a lot of Breath Of The Wild since I bought my Switch. It's honestly so good and makes want an AU Zelda rp set in that world. There could still be canons and stuff but maybe take away Link? I feel like anyone playing that role would just get too much attention. Or maybe just make em NPCs run by staff?

I dunno, all I know is I want an AU Zelda roleplay.