pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
myth Avatar
Been watching Sword Art Online Alicization and would love to see a site based on it. Have simple rpg elements, join an academy based on what type of player you are, for example in the show they have the Swordcraft Academy, there are players who are leaders that can mentor other players called trainees. There are 3 stats pretty much, Life, Object Control (higher the stat the stronger weapon you can wield) and System Control (higher the stat, the stronger magic you can perform) in a basic sense. There’s a lot more obviously, but yeah lol, could be a fun chance to incorporate that grindy mmo feel into a slice of life type setting. Plus, everyone loves SAO (:

this ^^^^^^^ sao underworld/alicization has been so good and hype asf
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
light Avatar
so who's making that juicy bleach site or burn the witch whichever comes first girls

i want my quincy and soul reaper back
idk who is making it but ive been asking for this for like six years now. someone pls, im willing to help with anything :[
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
light Avatar
myth Avatar
Been watching Sword Art Online Alicization and would love to see a site based on it. Have simple rpg elements, join an academy based on what type of player you are, for example in the show they have the Swordcraft Academy, there are players who are leaders that can mentor other players called trainees. There are 3 stats pretty much, Life, Object Control (higher the stat the stronger weapon you can wield) and System Control (higher the stat, the stronger magic you can perform) in a basic sense. There’s a lot more obviously, but yeah lol, could be a fun chance to incorporate that grindy mmo feel into a slice of life type setting. Plus, everyone loves SAO (:
this ^^^^^^^ sao underworld/alicization has been so good and hype asf
It really has! Can’t wait for new episodes 
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
889written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
modern-setting animanga panfandom where there's no convulted factions and weird ass groupings and shit because as much as i love that fantasy trope, i could do for a little less fantasy for panfandom settings. i mean, obv ppl have powers and shit and im totally cool w/ that would b sad if i couldnt access my pretty ass powers, but lemme have a little more chaos and a little less structure here -

also would b appreciated if it weren't 18+ OTL OTL OTL
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i know this one is a stretch, and i don't even know how it would exactly work... but i would kill to see someone make an rp based on the dogs: bullets & carnage setting...

it's been over 3 years since the manga updated and i am thirsty
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
since everyone saying panfandom...

I'mm just SAY...

OLD Characters from RP Fandom, Old Fanfic Characters Fandoms, Multiple Univereses, AND PLEASE LET God Characters be A Thing People can Make, All In a City Tearing it Up BOARD After BOARD. And You can break the Roleplay Forum with your character if they have Wallbreaker ability.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
889written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
bc Avatar
modern-setting animanga panfandom where there's no convulted factions and weird ass groupings and shit because as much as i love that fantasy trope, i could do for a little less fantasy for panfandom settings. i mean, obv ppl have powers and shit and im totally cool w/ that would b sad if i couldnt access my pretty ass powers, but lemme have a little more chaos and a little less structure here -

also would b appreciated if it weren't 18+ OTL OTL OTL

update: someone pls contact me if u at all want to make this i don’t trust myself with making an actual site but i alrdy have a loose skin mock up and i've even coded the entire banner alrdy - [previews] ( that counts for something right? ) and i will sign it off to anyone who wants to actually work on this -
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
missile Avatar
panfandom

but instead of actual fandoms, you use ur characters from dead rp sites

CAN I GET A HOOPLAH -