write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Considering the upcoming release of the MegaMan X Legacy collections on Switch as well as MegaMan 11 in October (GET HYPE!!), I'd be happy to help along any roleplay plans that involve one of the MegaMan universes.

You want robots fighting Mavericks? MegaMan X.
Robots fighting robots fighting professors? MegaMan.
People dressing as robots fighting robots for treasure from times of yore (good old post-apoc)? MegaMan DASH/Legends.
People jacking in to the internet to fight robot viruses with their robot cellphone operators? MegaMan Battle Network.

I'll bring ideas, events and systems!!
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Fate Roleplay? With the whole Multiple warriors die to fill up this cup to make a wish to change the whole roelplay.

I had a friend asking me which Fate character would be partenred with his Roleplay OC character.. and it got me thinking Why hast here been no real good roleplays? And was also thinking of the other roleplay projects.. So..

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED in a FATE ROLEPLAY? //note my current projects is mass killing characters, and encouraging mass murdering your OCs//
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
M A E ! Avatar
every time there's a thread like this, i always see someone say it, but it never happens and i cry. but i have to say it. magical girl site, or more specifically, madoka magica based site!

am i doing this?
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
every time there's a thread like this, i always see someone say it, but it never happens and i cry. but i have to say it. magical girl site, or more specifically, madoka magica based site!
am i doing this?

Is this you asking if you should do this... please please **heart** Pleasse...... PLEASE.

-- 1 request make the witches... optional to turn full on monster labyrinths [death for all! Mortals!] or corrupted human/magical girls nobody remembers.

//this way you don't lose your characters when you go full witch, and possibly add a group to fight against somewhere in the narrative. plus increase angst. oh! if you're fan of rebellion maybe witches who achieve killing powerful magical girls/goddesses turn into demons? //
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
Ginger Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
am i doing this?

Is this you asking if you should do this... please please **heart** Pleasse...... PLEASE.

-- 1 request make the witches... optional to turn full on monster labyrinths [death for all! Mortals!] or corrupted human/magical girls nobody remembers.

//this way you don't lose your characters when you go full witch, and possibly add a group to fight against somewhere in the narrative. plus increase angst. oh! if you're fan of rebellion maybe witches who achieve killing powerful magical girls/goddesses turn into demons? //

it's less pmmm site and more an original magical girl setting with elements taken from pmmm, sailor moon, and pretty cure series, so witches won't be a thing sadly. but i am, at the very least, writing up systems at the moment!

pronounsThey/Them
43written posts
Hereticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Heretic
Heretic Avatar
Fables don’t write themselves so I lay dynamite to the kindness of my words
A supernatural beings RP site that isn't slice-of-life-y.

Also been thinking about an anarchy deal RP. Like criminals, flagrant, delinquents, etc tossed to some trash island to just survive without law stopping them away from the high tech world they're used to.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
On top of my usual "sites I want to see," I remembered a site that allowed gijinka (pokemon/human hybrids) along with regular human trainers, and hybrids were treated like regularpokemon. So, they could have trainers (or not, aka: be wild)/be captured via pokeballs and stolen, they could enter contests, tournaments, and so on and so forth breeding? I don't remember if that was a thing on that site but it doesn't matter, the other stuff is more important xD, with their trainers. I think it would be neat to have a site like that.

I feel like I might get judged. :| XD Hahaha

Deva Avatar
I'd be down for an avatar site. (Not too much of a fan of korra but original avatar is a yessss). Make it AU, have the last avatar die during the avatar state and break the cycle. Rebels having to work together and coordinate in order to succeed.

Didn't like Korra or its legends/turn of events/reality/etc., either. Original Avatar is such a beautiful and interesting setting, though.
last edit on Jul 14, 2018 4:02:54 GMT by Deleted
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
playing cards personified? like, you have kings and queens each kingdom then a hierarchy between numbers as well like soldiers. there can be only one royalty family per kingdom but multiple soldiers and it just has a lot of political intrigue in an original setting.
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
flare Avatar
playing cards personified? like, you have kings and queens each kingdom then a hierarchy between numbers as well like soldiers. there can be only one royalty family per kingdom but multiple soldiers and it just has a lot of political intrigue in an original setting.

Highkey GoT but without all the Bullshiz CX
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
Heretic Avatar
A supernatural beings RP site that isn't slice-of-life-y.

Also been thinking about an anarchy deal RP. Like criminals, flagrant, delinquents, etc tossed to some trash island to just survive without law stopping them away from the high tech world they're used to.

I would not mind seeing a dark site with crime and stuff, where people are trying to find structure in a place that does not have any ( Lord of the Flies )