Sites You Want To See

40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
Well lets keep it 100. What made us all fall in love with Naruto in the first place? Cause for me it was the first few arcs. When Naruto and everyone were still kids getting through the academy, then becoming Genin, doing dramatic missions and stuff and then the big Chunin Exams where everyone got to show their stuff. Heck even the Sasuke Retrieval arc was pretty awesome. 

So that being said, if people want to join Naruto sites just so they can make super powerful S-Rank characters and such then i think they are trying to join for the wrong reasons lol. Just my opinion though, but honestly making high ranked characters gets rather complicated considering ya gotta figure out all the crazy jutsu they are gonna have, their clans, long histories and yada yada. Starting as a Genin/Academy student just sounds less stressful and more organic to me. 
Yes you summed it up perfectly. I recently had this same conversation with someone who was trying really really hard to be 'THE' protagonist. If people want to start at end game, they need to really check their rp priorities. I want to make bonds as a younger character and have them develop into something more. I want rivalry, maybe some angst, and conflict within clans maybe. I want my little genin to have a heart to heart with her family like choji did with his dad. I neeeed. 

Exactly. Thats my thing as well. Thats why i always liked the RWBY dynamic with the four member teams and such. Same with naruto and the relationships they get with their teammates and their Sensei
40written posts
Zyzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Zyzy
Zyzy Avatar
Togasko Avatar
A au Legend of Korra the avatar rp. And maybe a good Fairy tail rp too. Been watching those 2 shows and mostly eager for Korra stuff.
I'm honestly kinda shocked there aren't any good Avatar or Korra RPs around. Like seriously that is one of my favorite shows and the world is so well made that i don't know why no one has done it yet lol. 
pronounsShe/Her
27written posts
aquilaearned bits
offlinecurrently
aquila
aquila Avatar
wow i died for a bit,,, but still petitioning for soul eater.  if you really wanna revamp it tho, i'd be down to help!! <3  but for now, i'll just yell into a void until someone makes one lmAo. 

hey guys, have you considered.... a magical girl rp that isnt canon? wow, that would be cool.
coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
Togasko Avatar
A au Legend of Korra the avatar rp. And maybe a good Fairy tail rp too. Been watching those 2 shows and mostly eager for Korra stuff.
I'm honestly kinda shocked there aren't any good Avatar or Korra RPs around. Like seriously that is one of my favorite shows and the world is so well made that i don't know why no one has done it yet lol. 
There probably has been before my time. But the entire time I been part of this community, I cannot remember a Avatar/Korra site. I am sad theres not because i much want this!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
literally just give me any setting that will let me angst my characters into hell (preferably with powers)
i want dark, gritty, all that jazz. i want to see characters suffer.
 basically me. I second this except I do love me some fluff as well

it would be neat in a small town setting

slice of life meets powers and angst and romance

also one of the things that have been on my mind as of late is an au teen titans rpg. I can see real life fcs working really well for this, but anime/manga fcs would not be a bad idea either. actually, you know what, it would be great just to have a teen titans rp based on the old tv series to be honest, with the original animated face-claims.

I am also still advocating for an inuyasha rpg
last edit on Jul 9, 2018 5:12:48 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
My updated list:

- NieR Automata
With playable YoRHa, Resistance, Pods, and Machines. Instead of write in the perspective of the YoRHa like in NieR A, we could set the plot (or at least the first plot) in the perspective of the machines? Plot would be different to the games so no spoilers and no re-playing the game cuz we've probably already replayed the actual thing.

- Children of the Whales / Rune Factory / Final Fantasy / Suikoden
With playable guardians/summons/aeons/deities as well as monsters and demi-humans (half monster/half human), etc. Prejudice, especially toward non-humans or demi-humans, would be cool. Overall arch/site plots. A queendom would be cool, like in Suikoden V, where the daughters are successors to the throne and the sons are marital pawns. Fantastical settings like whale/or other animal-shaped islands.

I can keep throwing out ideas if you want. 8 |
last edit on Jul 9, 2018 16:49:11 GMT by Deleted
53written posts
Silky!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Silky!
Silky! Avatar
aquila Avatar
wow i died for a bit,,, but still petitioning for soul eater.  if you really wanna revamp it tho, i'd be down to help!! <3  but for now, i'll just yell into a void until someone makes one lmAo. 

hey guys, have you considered.... a magical girl rp that isnt canon? wow, that would be cool.
Hmmm......Let's make it happen!
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
Togasko Avatar
Zyzy Avatar
There probably has been before my time. But the entire time I been part of this community, I cannot remember a Avatar/Korra site. I am sad theres not because i much want this!
Avatar/Korra sites have this mystical ability to end up as these niche sites that barely get any players despite the size of its fandom. I've seen them exist during my time but they always fall through the cracks. Even though this was a part of a different discussion, what said a little earlier about Naruto sites being too geographically large to easily role play in applies to Avatar sites as well because they have a knack of including all of the nations (you know, the entire world of the setting). That's why it baffles me that Korra fixes this problem by scaling things down with Republic City yet I still see Korra sites fail.

I do wish there was a site that would break this trend because it is a great setting that I would love to role play in.
coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
sly Avatar
Togasko Avatar
Avatar/Korra sites have this mystical ability to end up as these niche sites that barely get any players despite the size of its fandom. I've seen them exist during my time but they always fall through the cracks. Even though this was a part of a different discussion, what said a little earlier about Naruto sites being too geographically large to easily role play in applies to Avatar sites as well because they have a knack of including all of the nations (you know, the entire world of the setting). That's why it baffles me that Korra fixes this problem by scaling things down with Republic City yet I still see Korra sites fail.

I do wish there was a site that would break this trend because it is a great setting that I would love to role play in.
That is sad to hear that such a great rp opportunity slips through the cracks like that. Personally, I'd love a Avatar/Korra site to include all the nations and some... but slowly as the site grows. And maybe once I refresh myself with the Korra show in general I might take up the task of making a decent site based off that universe. And hopefully by then, my omagatoki site will have given me plenty experience on being admin to another forum rp. But heres hopin.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Togasko Avatar
sly Avatar

That is sad to hear that such a great rp opportunity slips through the cracks like that. Personally, I'd love a Avatar/Korra site to include all the nations and some... but slowly as the site grows. And maybe once I refresh myself with the Korra show in general I might take up the task of making a decent site based off that universe. And hopefully by then, my omagatoki site will have given me plenty experience on being admin to another forum rp. But heres hopin.
So, I rp'd on an Avatar site for 6 years. A site that has been up and down in activity for half a decade as well. Most of the time, sites like this fail, because it can't establish a core member group. There will always be floaters, but when you gather 7-12 core members, it makes it easier to keep a site active.