pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
AU Dragon Age Inquisition, focused on sealing the Breach with several (playable) Inquisitors that share the Mark. Aside from a gaping hole in the sky raining demons on Thedas, political intrigue, court drama (a la Halamshiral) between different groups with their own agendas and motivations would set nicely for a post-Blight backdrop.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
ninelie Avatar
AU Dragon Age Inquisition, focused on sealing the Breach with several (playable) Inquisitors that share the Mark. Aside from a gaping hole in the sky raining demons on Thedas, political intrigue, court drama (a la Halamshiral) between different groups with their own agendas and motivations would set nicely for a post-Blight backdrop.    

Yes. *o*
aliasdani, duckie
pronounsshe/her
34written posts
craneearned bits
offlinecurrently
crane
crane Avatar
ninelie Avatar

thank u.... this the only thing i'm going to be thinking about for the next few weeks 
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
A human+stray dog roleplay set during a zombie outbreak, you have dogs fighting for survival and forming packs and hierarchy on one side, while you also have humans struggling to survive, with the backdrop of zombies everywhere, not necessarily a dog versus humans, more like both are available to play with, IDK I always thought the idea of a stray dog rp where you can also play humans was interesting
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
dark fantasy 
with dragons, and sleeping eldritch gods 
chara customization/power creation/etc. is relatively open...you don't need to sequester your character in some weird class system 
last edit on Jul 16, 2020 5:18:00 GMT by cae
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
Lately, I've been wanting a Watch Dogs: Legion inspired rp. Just wanting to fight a totalitarian regime has just been a mood as of late. You could even add a fun bit of non-intrusive randomness by having the masks given to each member of the resistance to hide their identities be randomly assigned to the character after profile completion.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
pear Avatar
somebody give me a modern au atla site. there are so many interesting plotlines and conflicts that could be surfaced there. 👀

honest take: yes i would do this, but i would need a staff that was dedicated and a skin because i don’t have the energy to code anymore LOL i have skin concepts that were mocked up in photoshop but i would need someone to actually do the thing because i have 0 interest in coding it, just designing.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Me and a couple of friends [more my friends then me] had this idea of a roleplay and I just wanted to see the response to this idea.

basically all these Old roleplay Characters we created are living in this same world clueless who they are. But Due to A Research lab and this 1 Character who if they bump your character.. Unlocks all the "versions" of your OC character inside your character's minds.. Like the Canon Version of your OC and all the past Variations to meet Roleplay demands.. All either fight for control of the body, or bits of pieces of their abilities-history mix into the character you made for the site... And All these OCs are having slight crisis of just "who" they truly are.

TLR: A Rp Site Where OCs unlock All their "Selves" from past Roleplays you made them in. And these Selves are either fighting for control over the body, unlock personality/histories, and/or simply their abilities unlocked said body.

Edit: Not reincarnations, more like.. all the  Universes/timelines combined into a singular line. 

---------------------[ An example would be like what CW did with Flash, Batwoman, Supergirl, Green Arrow etc... But with more terrible side-effects that spread city wide.. and like... with our OCs.
last edit on Jul 18, 2020 16:05:53 GMT by Ginger
pronounsThey/them
12written posts
☆Aimon☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
☆Aimon☆
☆Aimon☆ Avatar
cae Avatar
dark fantasy 
with dragons, and sleeping eldritch gods 
chara customization/power creation/etc. is relatively open...you don't need to sequester your character in some weird class system 

Workin on something like this uwu
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
Macchiato Avatar
ok so hear me out.

star wars rp??? or something similar in regards to sci-fi. Like different planets, SPACE SHIPS, factions!!

I used to run one like this — it lasted a while but then I got busy with school. I’d love to do something similar again, but I’m also like... really done with public sites. 🥺😭