write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
an atla site, but a private one or even disco. i just have two dope characters for a lok setting and i want to revive them (ยด๏ผ›ฯ‰๏ผ›`)
last edit on Jul 22, 2020 14:08:41 GMT by (hoekage)
pronounsshe/he/they/the bag
75written posts
sableearned bits
offlinecurrently
sable
sable Avatar
I love myself but I hate the way I am
I kinda want a Pokemon adventure site that cuts out the mini-games and the specific pokemon per route and the lab threads (god i hate mandatory lab threads, who invented those, who hates fun) and the pages worth of battle mechanics-- it's just world-building and adventure. And by "kinda," like, I could make that son of a bitch... super late in the game, but I'm just so drawn to the idea. Gyms that work as community centers, bickering with someone over the last outlet at the Pokemon Center after six hours on the road, and actually getting to bond with your Pokemon instead of just rolling the gatcha until you get an Alolan Vulpix lol...

(Also I super appreciate the likes on the mermaid fantasy idea ;-; )
last edit on Jul 24, 2020 11:39:27 GMT by sable
pronounsshe/her
1written post
igguratearned bits
offlinecurrently
iggurat
iggurat Avatar
Listening to Supercuts by Jeremy Zucker
I WOULD LOVE TO BE BLESSED with a laidback fate/requiem-inspired rp that welcomes canon characters from all Fate verses and original characters. Set in a world where there isn't a Holy Grail War, but everyone has their own Heroic Spirit somehow.
last edit on Jul 26, 2020 1:01:53 GMT by iggurat
pronounssorcerer
186written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
PHIMBO Avatar
still holding out for hunter x hunter rp

i wont retire until one is made and satisfies my aesthetic  :pepesleep:

five planet capricorn, this is an endeavor for you, be the hero we need and deserve
แ••( แ› )แ•—
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
a non-fandom-based modern fantasy high school rp w/ open races

i havent seen an animanga one in FOREVER...i just want my jock werewolf girl is that too much to ask ;_______;
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I doubt this will happen, I'm still hoping to see an Aether Eternius site someday ;;

if only people knew about AE, and my lack of skill in fleshing out ideas didn't get in the way of making a site
last edit on Jul 27, 2020 16:07:38 GMT by Mari
269written posts
Kei โšธearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei โšธ
Kei โšธ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
i'd really like a yu yu hakuso rp, i haven't seen any too often unless i'm just blind

but i've been re-watching it recently and what i would give to rp a crazy character in the dark tournament ugh seems so fun
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
i think as a consequence of my friend forcing me to binge & liveblog all of naruto ive been thinking about naruto rp, even if only to write kunoichi that arent about as useful as wet paper bags (ffs kishimoto!! u did sakura so dirty). i havent written in an action/shounen-inspired setting in a hot minute tho
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
now that the atla fandom has risen from its grave (thanks, Netflix!) I have a mighty need for an atla rp site. BUT, like, one where each element is inspired by other, real life cultures. ie; nordic and/or polynesian waterbenders, chinese/mongul/indian firebenders, etc, etc. don't get me wrong - I LOVE atla's east asian fantasy setting! it's beyond amazing! but i'd love to see a setting with the general themes of avatar but more expansive, I guess? idk it sounds hella fun, I think! bonus points if you somehow make it semi-modern (lok) setting too!
last edit on Jul 29, 2020 2:22:37 GMT by Galeforce
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

late and a little on the odd side,

but I would pretty much kill for an adventure time roleplay set in the kingdom of Ooo and the same roles (like the Flame Princess, The Vampire Queen, PB, The Adventurer, etc), but, like, with oc animanga fcs.

I just want a wacky world with a lot of magic, powers, and wonder and romance and ridiciousness and battles and seriousness and story, where imagination is truly explored. It would just be so neat to divulge into the Mushroom War, or really dive into the pasts, battles, adventures, and emotions of the characters.

I'm really surprised no one has made an AT site yet honestly. So much to play with!
last edit on Jul 31, 2020 1:20:57 GMT by Deleted