Sites You Want To See

aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
This bunny is classical and burnt out on MHA and Pokemon, soooo...

Naruto? Still a big fan and it's a shame not a lot of these forums exist without making some kind of system that involves stats mostly or a whole lot of listed techniques that virtually have anything to do with the character and expressing them. Not only that, but would love to see a forum that either made use of the five villages effectively or perhaps even just reduced the numbers so that it would encourage more interaction. Just crave something very plot driven that captured the emotion of the anime which explored a lot of political and economic stand points. Especially between clans and ideas!

This Bunny wants that feudal drama!~
pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
dreams Avatar
Elaysa Avatar
Japanese folklore RP with playable yokai characters. Perhaps something inspired by the game Onmyoji. 
 I'm totally down for this

Maybe it could have samurai and Miko and be inuyasha-esque??

I'd absolutely love if it included samurai and miko. ^^

I wouldn't mind if it used Inuyasha as an inspiration, but I would prefer if it stayed as an original roleplay. Dunno, I would prefer if the RP kept its doors open for people who are unfamiliar with the franchise. c:

pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
Elaysa Avatar
dreams Avatar
 I'm totally down for this

Maybe it could have samurai and Miko and be inuyasha-esque??
I'd absolutely love if it included samurai and miko. ^^

I wouldn't mind if it used Inuyasha as an inspiration, but I would prefer if it stayed as an original roleplay. Dunno, I would prefer if the RP kept its doors open for people who are unfamiliar with the franchise. c:

am in love... am vibes...
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
If I could get help, I have a literal forum skinned, threaded, and everything else that's feudal Japan with Okami-based settings, Onmyoji-esque parts, etc - even some touches as xianxia. I just literally never had too much help on it and it fell through.

I would honestly like to see a bungou stray dogs site. I got into the series late. I have like half of it skinned but I have no plot. Whoops.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Thanks to Neko's avy now, would love to see a Yu-Gi-Oh RP in GX era.

But...with the glory days of old card system and not so much of the present day mechanics. Actually, this bunny would not mind a lot of old school animanga RPs, especially Air Gear. Skater Punks on high-powered Roller Skates would be cool!~ <3
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I've said it once saying it again...

How has nobody talked about the anime WIXOSS... this Stuff so Damn Angst and Dark, like how.. has it not been mentioned as a potential Rp. just once? no I don't count

---- every season just gets. dark. darker. then ever so darker.

last edit on Sept 6, 2020 14:50:08 GMT by Ginger