Sites You Want To See

932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
Just read this short story where when a person is born, their soul manifests as some kind of object that influences their personality and how they interact with the world, and which they could physically interact with. Such as:

a writer whose soul was a candle, and literally burning it at both ends gave her a lot of inspiration for her work at the cost of dying young

a person whose soul was a saltshaker, who was popular because of how they could liven up the blandest conversations and make the most plain things seem extraordinary

a person whose soul was a box of cigarettes and only felt alive when she smoked one of them

a person whose soul was a silver spoon, being effortlessly talented and desirable

Imagine daemons like in His Dark Materials, but as an inanimate object you have to protect/ration out at the cost of your life. I just found the idea fascinating and feel like it could make an interesting site premise
last edit on Sept 7, 2020 4:51:32 GMT by gimmick
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
idk if anyone here is a dune fan but... (the remade movie is coming out after all)

it would be cool to make an anime/manga rp based on the dune world, probably be a faction-esque sort of thing, and of course CONTROLLING THE SPICE. i do have the board game and it's been pretty inspiring
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
706written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
cryptid Avatar
i've been playing horizon zero dawn and something based in that world would be cool!
that. is. TASTE. and god that would be so cool to see around ;w;

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
- Magical girl/boy with some kind of light combat system for progression
- HM/SoS setting in a village nearly abandoned due to some reason, and a worried HG just trying to help
- Fairytales cursed into a modern small town without their memories (think Once Upon a Time)
- Trapped in an MMO
- Legend of Zelda anything because yes please
- Fire Emblem 3H but with canon replacements and the actual game plot
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
ryne Avatar
- HM/SoS setting in a village nearly abandoned due to some reason, and a worried HG just trying to help
- Fairytales cursed into a modern small town without their memories (think Once Upon a Time)
- Trapped in an MMO
- Fire Emblem 3H but with canon replacements and the actual game plot
[commenting because I hate getting liked and not knowing what is being liked]  

Though not Once upon a time, since its been done. a little darker perhaps? Or lighter? I don't know.. just smidgen different

;-; can we marry? question what about the idea of Modern Zelda? like.. Centuries passed with technology improving

last edit on Sept 14, 2020 22:55:12 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
courage cowardly dog inspired Rp... clearly what this world needs.

1. A Literal Town named "Middle of Nowhere" [why has this not existed? in rp land?]
2. Furries and Homosexuals are alright, and a normality.
3. Gods/Celestials are a Normal occurrence. I SWEAR They're near A Pantheon or something.. for how many Greeks and Norse gods make an appearance in this show.
4. All Ducks are Assholes. and are actually Aliens.
5. All Rats are just misunderstood.
5.5 Eggplants have feelings too.

6. SuperVillains attacking the City or random Appearances.
7. Yep, I'm not done rewatching all of the show.
last edit on Sept 22, 2020 23:29:33 GMT by Ginger
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Ginger Avatar
courage cowardly dog inspired Rp... clearly what this world needs.

1. A Literal Town named "Middle of Nowhere" [why has this not existed? in rp land?]
2. Furries and Homosexuals are alright, and a normality.
3. Gods/Celestials are a Normal occurrence. I SWEAR They're near A Pantheon or something.. for how many Greeks and Norse gods make an appearance in this show.
4. All Ducks are Assholes. and are actually Aliens.
5. All Rats are just misunderstood.
5.5 Eggplants have feelings too.

6. SuperVillains attacking the City or random Appearances.
7. Yep, I'm not done rewatching all of the show.

But no mention about love and the things a little disadvantaged dog with less than perfect dental work would do for it in spite of all these factors?! D=

The passion that would drive the plot of it all though! T_T
last edit on Sept 23, 2020 3:17:24 GMT by ★BUNNY★
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
706written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
i know there used to be a huge surplus of superhero/superpower sites but none of them really managed to catch my interest;;;

...but i also binged amazon prime's the boys recently and you know what? i could get behind something inspired from that concept / world. like, i really really really could.

coming soon.
pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
I know I'm like a broken record with this, but I'd absolutely love to see a site based on Attack on Titan (perhaps even Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress for starters). Most of humanity has been wiped out by giants, the survivors are huddled behind giant walls. Then there's a military tasked to protect the survivors, gather resources outside of the walled nation and fight the giants. Extra brownie points if the site has strong Victorian/steampunk vibes.

Like a site with the basic premise of AoT, basically.

26written posts
Skyfatherearned bits
offlinecurrently
Skyfather
Skyfather Avatar

• Legend of Zelda anything tbh, Breath of the Wild?, could definitely get behind an AM, freeform modern setting LoZ project! Epona can be a sleek motorcycle instead of a Horse, stuff like that would be cool while still keeping some traditional stuff like bows and arrows that kind of keep up the vibe of the games. I know HELLA LoZ lore so I could help with this one, even if it's not a modern setting, I just want LoZ RP Maybe canon roles instead of canons though, I'd rather somebody's original character wield the master sword in a canon "Hero of ..." role, for example, rather than someone playing Link, it'd be cooler imo
  • I love, love, LOVE Dragon Ball and I'm kinda sad it doesn't have an intriguing, non-grindy site with maybe levels instead of PL. That way, the system can be more balanced so people can stop clamoring for bigger numbers and focus on the story at hand. Demons, Shinjins, Frieza Race, Namekian, Saiyan, Human, Hybrids, Majins and more would be playable and separate from that would be classes similar to the "Hero/Elite/Berserker" system from Dragon Ball Heroes that give benefits like being immune to feeling damage for two turns out of pure rage like Broly. Combat would be freeform and less stat-based. Been playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes and seen the anime stuff for it along with some Xenoverse 2 stuff, a trapped in a Dragon Ball VRMMORPG site would be cool asf and I'd definitely lend a hand with that, ngl.
  • An AM, freeform faction-based Space site with bounty hunters, canon roles like planetary royalty and the like based on things like Space Dandy or Cowboy Bebop. Need to make me a space cowboy. ;^;
last edit on Sept 28, 2020 2:42:23 GMT by Skyfather