write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sable Avatar
+1 for American McGee's Alice RP solely for what they did to the poor dormouse and march hare

Guys where the HELL is my magical girl rp site. Don't make me work on one, I'm b u s y

sable is right. we need a magical girl site or, at least give us something sailor moon-inspired
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
welp i guess it's that time again where i desperately beg into the void for a neat little statless / systems-lite detective pikachu styled pokemon site that's basically "normal realistic city/town site but with pokemon for some flavor" (in contrast to the current outlet of "typical pokemon trainer site but you make an npc / civilian and pray to arceus you get enough plots to pass activity checks")

aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
Kuroya Avatar
welp i guess it's that time again where i desperately beg into the void for a neat little statless / systems-lite detective pikachu styled pokemon site that's basically "normal realistic city/town site but with pokemon for some flavor" (in contrast to the current outlet of "typical pokemon trainer site but you make an npc / civilian and pray to arceus you get enough plots to pass activity checks")
i would be so down to be a part of something like this!
1written post
femmenpcearned bits
offlinecurrently
femmenpc
femmenpc Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
this
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
1. I want an Isekai rp where it doesn't Focus on "The Other World" but rather the Isekai's Life.. Before Being sucked into the world and how it effects them.. being Culture shock. Like.. think Re:zero but.. like worst? Or Log Horizon where they lose Who they are.

2. I want a Pokemon Roleplay That Follows the Pokedex Entries to the letter. You have a Charizard? Boom the whole forest catches on fire, Charizard is banned from cities due to glass explosions. Somebody roleplay Entei? BOOM Volcano middle of forest. maybe like a Dungeon Pokemon rp? what is it called? PMMD?

3. What about a Roleplay where Nobody Advertises.. And the Goal of the Rp is. You invite 1 Person to join that rp, then that person is randomized to be a certain class or character arch. Then THAT NEW MEMBER has to bring in a 1 New person.. And that's how the rp build its members. No advertising, noplugins etc. it is private, but doesn't have to be private if somebody finds it by chance, they can join. but point is, you join, you get 1 person to join. idea inspired by I'm Standing on a Million Lives

...... Screw it. I want ALL 3 Combined.

I want an Isekai Roleplay Set in the Pokemon Universe that runs on REAL Pokedez Entries, and With Cities not just in forests. That By Midnight The Characters who are ISEKAIs are forced to kidnap or Kill somebody from their World before a Timer runs out. Timer runs out they become a Pokemon for life, and CAN be Caught By Trainers or maybe they can never return? or die? ehh.

edit edit: maybe the site could randomize Pokemon Pokedex entries, and end up creating events on that.

last edit on Oct 26, 2020 2:48:51 GMT by Ginger
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Man this came to me in a dream so bear with me it's a doozy...

But it was basically a world where literally everything in a characters life was determined by an unseen dice roll and they had to abide by the outcome regardless of the potential consequences. Like if you had to decide whether to swerve to miss a pedestrian in your car or hit them the dice decided and you had to follow the outcome.

People were fully aware that their actions and decisions weren't their own and it caused some people to be off their gourd mad, some people broke out of this system and lived in the forest as rebels...idk it was weird...but not a terrible idea if given some logic tlc...