Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
avan Avatar
Coyote Avatar
Literally PLEASE. Nothing is more fun to me than taking a canon character and completely adapting their story to fit a new setting, all while still keeping them true to themselves? I would KILL for a site like this, like I like the panfandoms where they're sucked from their own world, but I want the creative task of adaptation to a whole new reality. MY JAM.

Out of curiosity: what kinds of things would ya'll like to see with this? Any specific themes or ideas or just anything as long as it's personified panfan?

It takes me awhile but I usually like to flesh out ideas like this and panfandom is something I always go back to but I'm in the same boat: I want the essence of the character and their personality but not the exact same story or "I forgot my memories/past and now I'm in a new world".

(I tried to make that happen once but I just ended up not being happy with the setting and plot I had so I would want to start fresh.)

One of the ideas I had was actually an MMORPG meets DND theme similar to SAO. Something with fantasy so people can explore other race options like werewolves or something fun (I definitely lean more towards fantasy) but then if you actually do SAO having the in-game personas and the out of game personas get really confusing unless I took the same "stuck in a game" concept. Another was just a good old fashioned fantasy site. Or maybe more of a supernatural vs normies kind of deal? Not sure....so thoughts and ideas would be appreciated (and can also be pmd to me, I wasn't sure if I could reply here or if I should tag and post in a different topic)

:eyes: at the MMORPG-meets-D&D idea
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
"supernatural creatures are out there living their lives in the open and no one cares"

I want that in a rp.

Character A: **"oh look.. another traffic jam. Gee... Wonder what monster attacked today. Probably over political votes"**

Character B: **"don't know, maybe somebody woke Dracula again. Heard his body was in the museum today."**

Or something like the cartoon Milo Murphy's law. Where the city gets destroyed when Murphy is around, and everyone just so okay with it. Going with the flow, where you can hear the parents in background explaining to the insurance yes this pipe broke again. Or using the Milo family to do inspections to see if anything breaks when they're in the room.
last edit on Nov 5, 2020 21:13:22 GMT by Ginger
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
Ginger Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
"supernatural creatures are out there living their lives in the open and no one cares"

I want that in a rp.

Character A: **"oh look.. another traffic jam. Gee... Wonder what monster attacked today. Probably over political votes"**

Character B: **"don't know, maybe somebody woke Dracula again. Heard his body was in the museum today."**

Or something like the cartoon Milo Murphy's law. Where the city gets destroyed when Murphy is around, and everyone just so okay with it. Going with the flow, where you can hear the parents in background explaining to the insurance yes this pipe broke again. Or using the Milo family to do inspections to see if anything breaks when they're in the room.

kekkai sensen basically, 10/10 anime
23written posts
wordearned bits
offlinecurrently
word
word Avatar
light Avatar
Ginger Avatar
I want that in a rp.

kekkai sensen basically, 10/10 anime

hi pitching in on this because kekkai sensen is A+
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I just wanna roleplay Kingdom Hearts with a small group of people.

this sounds fun tbh

i'd do this 4 digimon small rps starting 2 lowkey sound appealing :ipretendidonotseeit:
last edit on Nov 6, 2020 5:30:41 GMT by light
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Just finished watching Darker Than Black again, and if y'all were gonna rope me into a superpower RP, you know what series it'd be based on -
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
dreams Avatar

an rp based in the world of genshin impact

Would really love this! Have a story in mind and everything! 

Just wish we had a visual of those other lands beyond the already established two. T_T
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
nikkii Avatar
would go absolutely buckwild to see/help a Jujutsu Kaisen board come to life. the atmosphere, world and characters seem ripe for a pretty decent rp, imo

the way me and been screaming this :pepesad:
pronounsHe/Him
37written posts
offlinecurrently
๖ۣۜLord Orivien Avatar
I recently picked DA: Inquisition back up. An AU animanga Dragon Age would be cool. Non-Inquisition era, although an Inquisition as a plot device faction could work.

Or ya know, something of that nature.

I’mma just go back into the shadows.
68written posts
umbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
umby
umby Avatar
light Avatar
nikkii Avatar
would go absolutely buckwild to see/help a Jujutsu Kaisen board come to life. the atmosphere, world and characters seem ripe for a pretty decent rp, imo

the way me and been screaming this :pepesad:
PLEASE