668written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
lumi Avatar
I will sell you my kidney, please. Nier/Nier:Automata, Persona, Genshin Impact, or Madoka Magica.

I was just thinking earlier about a Nier:Automata RP would be cool! As I was passing by all the boarded up businesses and graffitied walls... xD

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

i've been playing Calico lately -- the cat cafe game, and I think it would be neat to have a rp based in the world maybe? it's so ethereal and nostalgic-feeling. Maybe add a plot to it somehow. I just think it's cute that most of the characters are magical girls, and it's awesome to see some LGBT+ representation~
last edit on Oct 5, 2021 3:34:50 GMT by Deleted
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Someone open a 7th Dragon site and do it better than I ever could, that way I can live out my time-travelling dragon-hunting dreams without having to staff it -
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
a super smash bros site. so, basically, panfandom - but video games? fights, friends, food??? i only ever saw one smash bros site and they're not my thing unfortunately. so a new one on the market would be awesome! (also, SORA'S IN SMASHHHHHHHHH!!!)
last edit on Oct 7, 2021 17:00:56 GMT by Galeforce
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
arknights ...
but also a panfandom site for original characters...? like, characters people have written from various depreciated sites/their own, personal canon [bc i'm surely not the sole roleplayer that obsessively crafts little universes in their daydreams and unfinished gdoc drafts), idk
last edit on Oct 10, 2021 23:14:59 GMT by cae
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
okay, so i definitely need that smash brothers site (or something similar!) cause the panfandom site i was on closed after it ran for 10 years and i joined it less than two weeks ago! ;w;
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
cae Avatar
arknights ...
but also a panfandom site for original characters...? like, characters people have written from various depreciated sites/their own, personal canon [bc i'm surely not the sole roleplayer that obsessively crafts little universes in their daydreams and unfinished gdoc drafts), idk

A foster home for character's whose forum has died would be awesome.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

sorry to say this but... something that is not a pan-fandom??

I have nothing against them -- they're just popping up like daisies, and seem to be growing in places where, i think, originality could be.

like what happened to magical girls in space with flying fish and magical deer? or pokemon in an animal-crossing world? or a studio ghibli-inspired fantasy? or even just supporting or entertaining the worlds/masterpieces of just one fandom, and catapulting off that?

panfans are fun!... for a while. The world-building aspect is beautiful and great and super inspirational, and canons are awesome to write. But, that's as deep as it gets, unless there is lore involved, in which, there is only so much you can do with every fandom. I just think we are more innovative than that, and could be doing more with our artistic hearts, and painting more with a visionary passion rather than only jumping to fill the same canon roles left and right with no actual sense of direction.
last edit on Oct 13, 2021 4:49:03 GMT by Deleted