write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe / her
3written posts
ravennaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ravenna
ravenna Avatar
craving gothic horror in any shape or form bc i require only a meagre flavor of this, but bonus points for any of the following: eldritch monsters, body horror, reincarnation, blood magic, rituals to summon the unholy, cults, hidden mysteries, set somewhere between the late 1800's to early 1900's.
6written posts
spectreearned bits
offlinecurrently
spectre
spectre Avatar
i think it'd be fun to have a slice of life setting a bit like the sitcom ghosts? have an old bed and breakfast/boarding house and folks can either play living residents from the modern day trying to figure out how to coexist with the paranormal or deceased ones trying to figure out how to move on. 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
dude at this point idec what they're about, i'd just like to see a bustling "middle class" of mid-sized sites (~5-20 active writers, ~50-150 active characters) instead of the over-saturation of two extremes of supermassive mega sites or struggling little small sites

282written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
dude at this point idec what they're about, i'd just like to see a bustling "middle class" of mid-sized sites (~5-20 active writers, ~50-150 active characters) instead of the over-saturation of two extremes of supermassive mega sites or struggling little small sites
If you join struggling little small sites, you can turn them into mid-sized sites.

I am also quite serious about Breath of the Wild, so while I know myself well enough that I'm not well-suited to the role of taking charge of it all (on account of my emotional volatility), I would be right glad to lend my help to anyone who does want to set one up.
last edit on Oct 20, 2024 13:30:40 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
traveller Avatar
If you join struggling little small sites, you can turn them into mid-sized sites.

not if i'm wanting to see them just become more common-place (since it's genuinely the size i prefer to browse/join), i don't have that much time (or general interest) on my hands! /lh :'D

(also there is only so much i can do as one individual person + when every time i end up becoming the "last man standing" on the site just chips away at my enthusiasm to keep trying to help end those struggles ;;;;;;; )
last edit on Oct 20, 2024 13:44:28 GMT by Kuroya

4written posts
invaderzimearned bits
offlinecurrently
invaderzim
invaderzim Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
yeah i dont care about the site's plot or theme as long as i can progress with my character without everyone in my character's life suddenly disappearing cause it's been so long since i've finished a story. site can even be based off media i don't even like for example dragon ball z but as long as it has +25 active members then sign me up
282written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
traveller Avatar
(also there is only so much i can do as one individual person + when every time i end up becoming the "last man standing" on the site just chips away at my enthusiasm to keep trying to help end those struggles ;;;;;;; )
Don't let past failures inhibit future successes. 
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"