write a reply

dadkin

pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
we all got very hyped about the new site that we immediately drifted to the random thought thread and forgot to introduce ourselves. okay maybe just me.
i'm jet, but feel free to call me by some other nickname if you've seen me around/have my permission to do so. my @ is jet despite my display name being what's associated with my itty-bitty graphical offerings, so i'd imagine that's both easier on the tongue and on the typey-fingers.

i'm 22, been RPing for a decent chunk of my life (since IRC channels and Gaia Online, pls don't drag me), but only stopped being a lurker on resource sites/community-gathering sites not too long ago. though i post on animanga sites, i've recently made the decision to attempt an RL site (it's going well, thanks for asking!). you'll typically find me on chaos theory, but my muse is Overflowing With Might, so i'm also (tentatively) working on my own site.

i'm a neurology student taking a break, a certified EMT (yes, a lot of my characters are doctors; sh), a freelance writer, and tech support. i often work from home, so feel free to drop me a line on discord if you feel so inclined (PM me for it). i'm a support main and too many of my friends call me dad.

i'm saving myself for moira

i like to have intricate discussions about Hot Topics in RP and none of my characters are straight because neither am i. rp needs more wlw; i'm not sorry.

thanks for the site; hope we all have a BIG FUN TIME together.

pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
Mizo Avatar
but i'm your wife
just how many children have you been hiding from me, you scoundrel
i'm grossly sobbing, my wife came back to me, y'all!! !!!
and i adopted a whole site while you were afk; i'm sorry for my indiscretion

i forgot how to tag people on pb but ALCOVE! i don't answer questions because i'm terrified i'll either go into a useless rant and/or mess you up on your studies entirely, but i wish you luck with your schooling!