write a reply

old designs throwback

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
so i found all my old skins again and they're cringe but im kinda happy and ROFL right now because, wow, these put things into perspective.

my first skin ever LMAO KAJDFKASJAKF. IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS SINCE THAT OMG.
and then the skin i did a month right after that. i think this was the first time when i got the hang of it. I can't believe that was on the same year, but i remember i kinda was addicted to skinning by the time i finished my first one LMAO-

do you guys remember some of your codes in the past? it's pretty weird seeing this now, but idk, at the same time i'm glad there's an improvement LMAO.
77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
my first skin was some teal monstrosity in pbv4 and the templates were just as bad. i have like screenshots in photobucket but it paid wall me from seeing them r i p so just imagine like a skin that is varying shades of teal with like that old toggle sidebar that pb always used. HOWEVER, i do have my jcink skins. so here's my first skin on jcink and the third skin i've coded on jcink.

there's a few more from 2014-2015 era but i forgot the urls bc i have too many alkdjakld. sometimes i look back at my old templates though bc it's super neat to see how my style changed design wise even from idk 2018 to this yr and be like okay so yes i barely coded for like the past few yrs but i somehow did improve
last edit on Feb 9, 2021 23:26:20 GMT by cin

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
cin Avatar
my first skin was some teal monstrosity in pbv4 and the templates were just as bad. i have like screenshots in photobucket but it paid wall me from seeing them r i p so just imagine like a skin that is varying shades of teal with like that old toggle sidebar that pb always used. HOWEVER, i do have my jcink skins. so here's my first skin on jcink and the third skin i've coded on jcink.

there's a few more from 2014-2015 era but i forgot the urls bc i have too many alkdjakld. sometimes i look back at my old templates though bc it's super neat to see how my style changed design wise even from idk 2018 to this yr and be like okay so yes i barely coded for like the past few yrs but i somehow did improve
Woahh didnt know u were the skinner of underland. I actually remember that site 😭
105written posts
BONNIBELearned bits
offlinecurrently
BONNIBEL
BONNIBEL Avatar
i saw this thread and it made me actually look through some old sites
and also going back to see my best friends old posts and send her parts of them i still love while she screams at me
made it more fun lol

kekw i dont release sites ever and i will never do so again and it was just funny to see all the ideas + skins i made that never saw the light of day xd
(here's the dates of when they were made cause it was interesting to see to me).
last edit on Feb 10, 2021 10:25:10 GMT by BONNIBEL
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,502written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Wait, these were all YOU???? What the heck, ????? You've just been sitting here, secretly one of my absolute favorite skinners and I never even knew????????
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
BONNIBEL Avatar
i saw this thread and it made me actually look through some old sites
and also going back to see my best friends old posts and send her parts of them i still love while she screams at me
made it more fun lol

kekw i dont release sites ever and i will never do so again and it was just funny to see all the ideas + skins i made that never saw the light of day xd
(here's the dates of when they were made cause it was interesting to see to me).
AHHH i remember broken war online and that skin was BOMB, all of them T_T
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW